Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Sneak Peek Online

DH Film
December 04, 2009, 11:45 AM

Check it out! Part of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  sneak peek is now online and you can enjoy it right here. UPDATE: Screencaps are now here. You will see and hear someone, Mr. Ollivander (John Hurt) or Xeno Lovegood (Rhys Ifans) speaking about the three Deathly Hallows, see the Pervell grave at Godric's Hollow, Trio dashing through London, through the woods, very exciting business, enjoy!
UPDATE 2: Adam let us know about a much clearer version here.

Thanks much Orkim and Portkey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Rofr10_thumb

Note that the sneak peak isn’t on all DVD versions. My DVD arrived today (slightly early) but it doesn’t have the sneak peak on it.

Posted by roonwit on December 04, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_03_thumb

I thinks that’s the piece of the mirror Harry’s holding. I looked at it over and over and it shines on the edges like a piece of broken glass.

Posted by silver--doe on December 04, 2009, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_owl_main_thumb

Brilliant! Can’t wait!

Posted by Owlet on December 04, 2009, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Lame_thumb

I got chills watching that.

Posted by Jackyweasley on December 04, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THATS AMAZING! CANT WAIT TO SEE THE ENTIRE MOVIE!! IM SOOOO EXCITED AND ITS LOOKS SOOO GOOD :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on December 04, 2009, 09:35 PM report to moderator

it looks fantastic but i don’t know if i want to see any more… Remember last time? we saw almost half the movie with all the previews, I don’t think I want it to be the same this time, so seens obviously I don’t have will power I must avoide leaky and all harry related news… urg

Posted by desperada on December 04, 2009, 10:01 PM report to moderator

Sorry to dissapoint you Figment: But the DH clip is ONLY on the Blu-Ray

Pretty unfair if you ask me. Not everyone got a Blu-Ray or got any plans on bying one

Posted by Sonja43 on December 04, 2009, 11:47 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

Assuming it’s the same thing, Check it out here…

God Bless the Internet

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on December 04, 2009, 11:51 PM report to moderator
Me3_thumb

O M G !!!!

Posted by Horcrux~Noctus~ on December 05, 2009, 12:03 AM report to moderator
Harry-and-ginny-hugging-half-blood-prince-harry-potter-actors-1550738-400-371_thumb

Omg i can’t wait!!!!

Posted by Ready for some quidditch on December 05, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Kaki_king_kaki_thumb

Neat!
I have to try my best not to hype this next film up in my head too much…

Posted by KarmaHunter on December 05, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator

I think is Mr. Lovegood speaking, not Ollivander. The wand maker doesn’t know about the Hallows.

Posted by Sofiagw on December 05, 2009, 02:50 AM report to moderator

The recent spoilers showing how Steve Kloves once again has destroyed good Ron and Ron / Hermione moments and offered us Harry/Hermione instead has pretty much killed any chance of me ever bothering to see these movies.

At least we still have the books.

Posted by j@m on December 05, 2009, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Q3_thumb

HOly Christ, that ….I’m like…..I nheaven. I don’t even CARE that it’s in bad Quality, that just looks SO amazing. dkajhflkjshdflkjahsdlfkjahsdlkfjhadflksdlkfjhaldkjfhadkljfh

*flips out.

Posted by KennedyJames on December 05, 2009, 02:52 AM report to moderator

A nice morning treat :) Thanks so much for this!

Posted by jallen on December 05, 2009, 02:56 AM report to moderator

"It's classified information, until such time as the Ministry decides to release it," said Percy stiffly. "Mr. Crouch was quite right not to disclose it."[br]"Oh shut up, Weatherby," said Fred.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014