Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Sneak Peek Online

DH Film
December 04, 2009, 11:45 AM

Check it out! Part of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows  sneak peek is now online and you can enjoy it right here. UPDATE: Screencaps are now here. You will see and hear someone, Mr. Ollivander (John Hurt) or Xeno Lovegood (Rhys Ifans) speaking about the three Deathly Hallows, see the Pervell grave at Godric's Hollow, Trio dashing through London, through the woods, very exciting business, enjoy!
UPDATE 2: Adam let us know about a much clearer version here.

Thanks much Orkim and Portkey!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Always_thumb

Oh dear now i am even more excited for it!

Posted by spiritbound on December 04, 2009, 01:01 PM report to moderator

God, I wish they hadn’t removed it!!! I loathe WB!!!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on December 04, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

OMG.. I can’t define my excitement… it’s way way way up there for this movie…

OMG.. I can’t define my excitement… it’s way way way up there for this movie…thanks for this link leaky

Posted by alegria35 on December 04, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

wow.wow!!! it looks really exciting,but also,some parts-confusing. waiting for better quality

Posted by Matea on December 04, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator

@ele0206 ROAR

1I think it’s the mirror piece oe the resurection stone.
2. I think Hermione’s hands are bloody because she has recently been touching Ron’s wounds after his incomplete apparition

Posted by Goury on December 04, 2009, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Angiebumliac_hpdh_021_thumb

Omggggggggggggg!!! I did not expect something like this so soon, let alone today! So amazing! I can’t wait! Squeeeeeeee!!!

Posted by mollywobbles23 on December 04, 2009, 02:08 PM report to moderator

Well I certainly understand WHY they took it off, it’s copyrighted and that stuff isn’t out yet. BUT I loved it, and I can’t wait to see it on my DVD that I already ordered WB!! :)

Anyone know what is going on in those last frames?? The woods? The trio? Running?
I love the way it looks! That shot of Hermione with the bloods on her hands is so cool.

Posted by AnnaKat on December 04, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator

loved it!

Posted by AnnaKat on December 04, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator

It’s down already

Posted by Smonocco on December 04, 2009, 02:59 PM report to moderator

It’s down already

Posted by Smonocco on December 04, 2009, 03:00 PM report to moderator

It’s down already

Posted by Smonocco on December 04, 2009, 03:00 PM report to moderator

The video is also on Vimeo, if you didn’t get to see it

Posted by Smonocco on December 04, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

Now that is cool!!!!

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on December 04, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

ajsf;lkqsjfd it’s not working anymore! sadness. but. atleast i have screencaps? \= lol

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on December 04, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Thank you Gooner4ever! This is amazing! I’m so excited for DH!

Posted by Lucida on December 04, 2009, 04:09 PM report to moderator

"I have already told you," said Snape smoothly, "that I have no further stocks of Veritaserum. Unless you wish to poison Potter -- and I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy with you if you did -- I cannot help you. The only trouble is that most