High Res Photo of Harry from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
December 03, 2009, 07:33 PM

Now in high res, we have the second official photo from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part One. This photo shows Dan Radcliffe as Harry walking into what is believed to be Grimmauld Place. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Phoenix_thumb

i hate the wait between films, i have never been a patient person, but this is torture

Posted by madcap magician {ROAR!} on December 06, 2009, 08:53 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

Oh I can’t wait!!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on December 09, 2009, 06:34 AM report to moderator

WOOOOOO Awesome picture!!!!

Posted by Loony54 on January 03, 2010, 06:04 AM report to moderator

WOOOOOO Awesome picture!!!!

Posted by Loony54 on January 03, 2010, 06:04 AM report to moderator

oops didn’t mean to post twice :\

Posted by Loony54 on January 03, 2010, 06:05 AM report to moderator

"Harry -- oh, Harry -- I tried to tell you at b-breakfast, but I c-[i]couldn't[/i] say it in front of Percy -- it was [i]me[/i], Harry -- but I -- s-swear I d-didn't mean to -- R-Riddle made me, he t-took me over -- and -- [i]how[/i] did you kill that --

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014