High Res Photo of Harry from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DH Film
December 03, 2009, 07:33 PM

Now in high res, we have the second official photo from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part One. This photo shows Dan Radcliffe as Harry walking into what is believed to be Grimmauld Place. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

10312009016-002_thumb

I’m so excited!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on December 04, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

sweet i saw it a few days ago, i think it was the same one at least! cant wait for the movie!! some one really needs to go up and ruffle dans hari and make it “harry messy”!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on December 04, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I’m not watching any DH videos, but I will look at pictures, lol. Nice photo! :D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on December 04, 2009, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Muggleplease_thumb

Love it! BUT, I’m not digging the hair. He needs some Harry Canon Hair.

Posted by acciodee! [WBM!] on December 04, 2009, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Me_thumb

HP4 movie hair was the WORST.

Posted by ARION on December 04, 2009, 01:45 PM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

I think it’s funny that everyone comments on the “messy harry hair”. That’s how the book describes it when he’s younger – it is no longer described that way in the later books. He’s supposed to be 17 in DH. How many of you had the same haircut at age 17, that you had at age 13 (his age in HP3)? Or, for that matter – I don’t know many 17 year old boys in general that continue to not comb or style their hair (i.e. – treat it as they did in middle school).

I also have to say – I think Dan Radcliffe as Harry in this shot, looks alot like the Harry in the Mary Grand Pre illustrations (which I’ve always been fond of). I think he looks good.

Posted by sueml on December 04, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I love the High Res pics…. AWESOME!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 04, 2009, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

@ARION: 100% disagree with you. I believe that HPGOF hair was the best and the most true to the book.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on December 04, 2009, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

It kind of looks like it is a dinning room or something

Posted by The Nerd on December 04, 2009, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

Surely this can’t be Sirius’ room! It has a wallpaper with FLOWERS!! If it really is, no wonder he ran from home, that there is bordering on child abuse.

Posted by Iceholic on December 04, 2009, 05:21 PM report to moderator

Wow, that’s awesome.

Posted by Darclad R Vorbin on December 04, 2009, 07:08 PM report to moderator

nice.

Posted by Leeann on December 05, 2009, 06:18 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Love it!!

Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

COOL!!! Waiting eagerly for DH!! :-D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on December 05, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Safe_image_thumb

Nice pic.. by the wall it looks like it can be Grimmauld Place.

Posted by Picazo on December 05, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator

"There you go, Harry!" Ron shouted over the noise. "You weren't being thick after all -- you were showing moral fiber!"