New Poster, Images from LEGO Harry Potter Video Game

Video Games
Posted by: Edward
December 29, 2009, 06:15 PM

MSN Brazil has posted a series of new stills, along with a new poster from the upcoming Harry Potter: Years 1-4  LEGO video game.  The series of stills, available to view in our galleries here, contains new images of Harry, Ron, and Hermione in action; Hagrid; a pensive Dumbledore; the Trio during flying lessons, the Great Hall; Fang; the troll in the dungeon; and much more.

Pre-orders for the LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 video game are available via our Cauldron Shop on the XBox 360, PS3, Nintendo WII, Nintendo DS, PSP, and Windows XP platforms.  More information about this video game may be found on the official video game website here.  The LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is slated for release in early 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Harry_voldemort_poster_dr2_thumb

That is so cool

Posted by Hermione25(ROAR) on December 30, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

I’ve played and enjoyed all of the Lego games (except for the latest one Indiana Jones 2), so I’m looking forward to the HP game. Can’t wait.

Posted by leigia on December 30, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Lego Harry ROCKS!

Posted by LadySidi on December 30, 2009, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I’m rather excited about this game! I have a PS2 that hasn’t been used in over a year because I’m not into gaming anymore…. but for this game, I’ll make an exception. haha

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 30, 2009, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Ootp-wallpaper-harry-potter-121085_800_600_thumb

coool!!!!!

Posted by atpotter on December 31, 2009, 02:35 AM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

this game looks adorable

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on December 31, 2009, 03:41 AM report to moderator
Photo_thumb

Sweet

Posted by Potions_TA on December 31, 2009, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Lego games are great so Harry Potter one will blow my mind!!!! I’ll get it for the wii and ds.

sigh this reminds me off Sue

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 31, 2009, 04:55 AM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

lol
just lol

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on December 31, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Isn’t that cute…

Posted by Won_Two on December 31, 2009, 07:51 AM report to moderator
Image

looks cool!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on December 31, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator

thease pics make me lol!! it sounds and looks like a really cute and fun game :} cant wait to get it !!

Posted by Malfoyluva on December 31, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_m2rela3or11qdoyv4o1_500_thumb

Good thing I got a Wii for Christmas ;) I can’t wait for this to come out!!

Posted by *ariana_dumbledore* on December 31, 2009, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I love these games!!!! I’ve played the Star Wars ones, and they’re pretty hilarious. Should be fun to play!

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on January 01, 2010, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Their lego versions look so cute! :D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on January 01, 2010, 07:47 AM report to moderator

"Oh, no, not you," he moaned.[br]"Doesn't know what he's saying," said Lockhart loudly to the anxious crowd of Gryffindors pressing around them. "Not to worry, Harry. I'm about to fix your arm."[br][i]"No!"[/i] said Harry. "I'll keep it like this, thanks.