Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Nothing says Happy Birthday like a pop tune dirge about loneliness, abandonment, regret and fear, lol. :)

All the best, Melissa! Hope it’s a nice one!

Posted by Jillxoxo on December 28, 2009, 12:41 PM report to moderator
Muahaha_thumb

Happy Birthday!!!

Posted by ScottMan on December 28, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Cadoyp57_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!! Have a great one!!

Posted by PigmyPuffPie on December 28, 2009, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Mefleming_thumb

Happy Birthday to La Quessa Grande!

Posted by NDduLac [Dodo] on December 28, 2009, 02:49 PM report to moderator
G3__thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa! Have a great day!

ps- when did john get permission to post news? lol

Posted by laxrox93 {ROAR!!} on December 28, 2009, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Photo_235_thumb

Happy birthday!!

Posted by Triin on December 28, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
Site_logo_avatar_21apr09_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa! Hope you’ve had a great day. Thanks so much for making Leaky what it is, and thanks for ‘Harry, A History’ too :-) .

Posted by oldpotter on December 28, 2009, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

A day late, but nevertheless: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on December 28, 2009, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

Happy Melissa !

Posted by eviden on December 28, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa!

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on December 28, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

happy birthday melissa u r truly an inspiration for potter fans everywhere

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on December 28, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

yayayayay happy birthday melissa, my hero!!!!!!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on December 28, 2009, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa. I’m so glad you’re here to do stuff for TLC and Pottercast. Have a great day.

Posted by Elwood J. Blues on December 28, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator
P7260158_thumb

Happy birthday Melissa! Hope you enjoy this day!

Posted by Ildiko on December 28, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday!! I’m in the middle of reading her book, and it’s very interesting!!

Posted by The Pure-Blood Prince on December 28, 2009, 05:07 PM report to moderator

"Which of you can tell me how we distinguish between the werewolf and the true wolf?" said Snape.[br]Everyone sat in motionless silence; everyone except Hermione, whose hand, as it so often did, had shot straight into the air.[br]"Anyone?" Snape said, ign