Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Ari_with_roses_thumb

Happy Natal Day!

Posted by Amy Darlene on December 28, 2009, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-03-13_at_16

Happy Birthday!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
and a big hug.

Posted by Darth Luna on December 28, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Melissa. Hope you have a great day, and not wake up the next day with an almighty hangover!

Posted by The Flying Lemon on December 28, 2009, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Seb_thumb

I’m a bit late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!

Posted by Sebastian Myers on December 28, 2009, 10:19 AM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on December 28, 2009, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on December 28, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Hp__neville__s_patronus_by_pen_umbra_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by All Was Well on December 28, 2009, 10:37 AM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on December 28, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Meeeeeee_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Posted by hogwartschick22 [FTC] on December 28, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Sb_thumb
2017 Points

Happy Birthday Melissa! You rock my socks! And great post John ;)

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on December 28, 2009, 11:09 AM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

Woot! Happy B-day, Mel! I hope you have a great one – chill for a while, I’m sure your life is HECTIC – what with leaky and pottercast! :P x x x

Posted by VoodooPadfoot - {WBM} on December 28, 2009, 11:58 AM report to moderator

Hoping you are having a WONDERFUL birthday, Melissa!

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on December 28, 2009, 12:06 PM report to moderator

Happiest of birthdays, Melissa!

Posted by Dawna on December 28, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Queensguest_thumb

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Melissa! I hope that your big 3-0 was fabulous.

Posted by BuffyXO {WBM} on December 28, 2009, 12:33 PM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Melissa,
Happy birthday to you!!! :)

Love you, Melissa!!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on December 28, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator

"Oh, you don't know Potter as I do, Bellatrix," said Malfoy softly. "He has a great weakness for heroics; the Dark Lord understands this about him. [i]Now give me the prophecy, Potter."