Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Q3_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! <33333

Posted by KennedyJames on December 28, 2009, 07:40 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

I’m also a little confused why will Potter fans be decending upon New York City in two weeks…

but in the meantime HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA

Posted by HufflepuffSam on December 28, 2009, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Summer_1_thumb

“Tuuuuurn arooooound, briiiiight eeeeeyes!”

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELISSA! <3 Hope you have a wonderful day!

Posted by StineS on December 28, 2009, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Happy birthday Melissa! Hope you have a great day!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on December 28, 2009, 07:45 AM report to moderator

ahahaha, best song ever! happy birthday melissa! :D

Posted by watchmen_roadkiller on December 28, 2009, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Rimg0123_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on December 28, 2009, 08:01 AM report to moderator
N1012410067_30004165_424_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa!!

Posted by Olivia on December 28, 2009, 08:02 AM report to moderator
15657683_thumb

Happy birthday, Melissa! Have an awesome year!

Posted by Cellar Door [*SQUEE!*] on December 28, 2009, 08:39 AM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!! Love all your work on Leaky and PotterCast!!! Have a good one!!!!

Posted by butterbeer bottle on December 28, 2009, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Emma_t_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!!! Woohooo! :D

Posted by Delilah [ROAR] on December 28, 2009, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Poesy_-_copie_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa! =) Joyeux Anniversaire !

Posted by Hepburn on December 28, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator

happy birthday melissa!!!! <3

Posted by albeitgruggish on December 28, 2009, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Smile_from_the_inside__thumb

happy birthday melissa :)) does anyone know what that songs called an who by ????

Posted by taraa:) on December 28, 2009, 09:49 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Melissa!!!

Posted by hrhgnl on December 28, 2009, 09:54 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!
Thank you for bringing us Leaky, and for keeping me informed and entertained for all these years.

Posted by Won_Two on December 28, 2009, 09:59 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I just can't justify taking more time off at the moment," he told them. "Mr. Crouch is really starting to rely on me."[br]"Yeah, you know what, Percy?" said George seriously. "I reckon he'll know your name soon."