Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Img_44501_thumb

Happy Birthday! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on December 27, 2009, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Normal_tomriddle2_scarpotter_thumb

That was great! Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by Huffleclaw65 on December 27, 2009, 07:45 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Have a very Happy Birthday Melissa!!!! <3 :)

Posted by LunaLuver on December 27, 2009, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Hermione3_thumb

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mmmeeelllliiiiisssa!!!! Happy Birthday to you!! <3

Posted by Fire Berry on December 27, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

happy birthday …30 ?? wow

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on December 27, 2009, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Th_hufflepuff2_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by lunalovegood97 on December 27, 2009, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Noavatar-normal_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa. Hope you have a great day! Thank you for everything you’ve done.

Posted by stregs12 on December 27, 2009, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Normal_films_dh2_poster_001_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by blockaderunner on December 27, 2009, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Normal_knitted_dobbysocks_prokyon_thumb

and that, my friends, is how you write a post! way to go john and happy b-day melissa!!

Posted by pottersocks on December 27, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator
China-aboutuk-300x400-sword_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Posted by Nimbus-X >---ROAR---> on December 27, 2009, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

ooppps I mean Happy Birthday Melissa :)

Posted by eviden on December 27, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa. I’m so glad you’re here to do stuff for TLC and Pottercast. Have a great day.

Posted by Elwood J. Blues on December 28, 2009, 12:29 AM report to moderator

Happy belated birthday Melissa. I hope you had a great day today. You are an amzaing woman who is a strong driver in HP land and farther. May you have many more years of entertaining us and keeping us connected.
God Bless

Posted by hp fan girl on December 28, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
Me_edit_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa! ..but… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA

Posted by kraamerXmich ♠{WBM}♠ [Pigeon] on December 28, 2009, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

Happy Birthday Day Melissa!!!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on December 28, 2009, 03:46 AM report to moderator

"The gold ones are Galleons," he explained. "Seventeen silver Sickles to a Galleon and twenty-nine Knuts to a Sickle, it's easy enough."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014