Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Ootp_twins_-_by_mugglewitch1_thumb

Happy, happy birthday, Melissa!! I hope you have a wonderful day and a fantastic 2010!!! :-)

Posted by Sherylyn on December 27, 2009, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Imagesca3rqab7_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!! <3<3

Posted by Madira Ulthar on December 27, 2009, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Emma_t_thumb

Woooooo! Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by Delilah [ROAR] on December 27, 2009, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Bellatrix_by_alicexz-d3b6ze0_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by MaggieNoise on December 27, 2009, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Me3_thumb

What a classic! Happy day of birth to you!

Posted by Horcrux~Noctus~ on December 27, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator

Have a very happy birthday Melissa! I hope u have many more!! p.s. John i luv the post!! <3

Posted by Malfoyluva on December 27, 2009, 05:31 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on December 27, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Dobbyavvie_thumb

Happy birthday, Melissa! YOU ROCK!

Can someone tell me what this thing in NYC in two weeks is? I’m obviously a Potter fan, I’m in NYC, what’s going on?

Posted by Scarlet~Phoenix on December 27, 2009, 05:32 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-03-13_at_16

Happy Birthday!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
and a big hug.

Posted by Darth Luna on December 27, 2009, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Goo1_thumb

Happy Birthday, Melissa!

Posted by HarryPotter7777(ROAR!) on December 27, 2009, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_portrait_dobby_48x48

Happy Birthday 2 you! :0)

Posted by get1nexttime on December 27, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Chloekisses1_thumb

Happy Birthday, Mellie! Hope it was a great one!

Posted by Sheri on December 27, 2009, 06:46 PM report to moderator
Sb_thumb
2017 Points

Happy Birthday Melissa! You rock me socks! And great post John ;)

Posted by Looie [ROAR!] on December 27, 2009, 07:04 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA

Posted by Padfoot on December 27, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA

Posted by Padfoot on December 27, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator

He put back his terrible face and sniffed, his slit-like nostrils widening.[br]"I smell guilt," he said. "There is a stench of guilt upon the air."[br]A second shiver ran around the circle, as though each member of it longed, but did not dare, to step bac