New Photos from Wizarding World of Harry Potter Construction at Universal Orlando

Movies
Posted by: Edward
December 23, 2009, 11:30 PM

There are a series of new construction photos from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction at Universal Studios, Orlando from Orlando United and OrlandoParkNews online today.  First, Orlando United has a series of high res shots showcasing up close views of the many towers, turrets, and buildings that comprise the Hogwarts castle; the fine details of the rock and surface structures; and the copious amounts of construction taking place around the site.  OrlandoParkNews has a number of additional images which give us new looks at the rides, pathways surrounding the castle, and what looks to be the roofs of a greenhouse type structure.  All of these images are available to view starting right here in our image galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Dhc-avatar_thumb

SQUEE!!! That’s sooo exciting!! I can’t wait to go :DD

Posted by da_member0808 on December 25, 2009, 10:33 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

@fifi I totally agree!!!

Amazing photos!!!!!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 26, 2009, 02:05 AM report to moderator
Avatars_book_book1_2_thumb

Totally CANNOT wait :)

Posted by HogwartsPrincess*{ROAR}*ϟ on December 26, 2009, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will be there…

Posted by Won_Two on December 27, 2009, 04:48 AM report to moderator
1768102202_thumb

Looking good!

Posted by PotterWatcher8 on December 27, 2009, 07:32 AM report to moderator
Baby_harry_cute_thumb

Here I come.

Posted by crowgirl on December 27, 2009, 12:03 PM report to moderator
M_b2a9b3015100460f89c70f3687ccba5a_thumb

WOW. I can’t wait until it opens! too band I live in California. I want to go so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Posted by Steff_Potterϟ on December 27, 2009, 10:19 PM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

I will not get tired of browsing the photos until I get to go there myself with the whole family.

Posted by sakuranbo07 on December 28, 2009, 08:36 AM report to moderator
Evanna_lynch_03_thumb

Oh my god I want to try a Butterbeer sooooooooooo bad!

Posted by LooneyForLuna on December 28, 2009, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

Could my kids grow up faster, please? Or my husband be more understanding? I soooooo want to go there.

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on December 29, 2009, 07:40 AM report to moderator
Evanna_lynch_03_thumb

Oh my god I want to try a Butterbeer sooooooooooo bad!

Posted by LooneyForLuna on December 29, 2009, 01:12 PM report to moderator

"I'll just say this: Dumbledore must have had his reasons for not wanting Harry to know too much, and speaking as someone who's got Harry's best interests at heart --"[br]"He's not your son," said Sirius quietly.[br]"He's as good as," said Mrs. Weasley fi