Looking for a few good programmers

Leaky
Posted by: Melissa
December 23, 2009, 02:07 PM

Hello all! Leaky is looking for some help in the programming department. If you'd like to build your portfolio with work on a major web site, and especially if you have experience with or would like to learn Ruby on Rails, please contact us at jobs@leakynews.com. Thank you very much!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

it would be cool to be a part of MyLeaky like that…

Posted by johndeeregirl12 on December 23, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator

Sounds interesting…I’m actually starting school in January for computer programming. I don’t have any experience with Ruby on Rails or the Ruby programming language however so I don’t know how much use I’d be lol.

Posted by Kud Dukan on December 23, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

Dang. Working with Leaky sounds awesome… too bad I’m not cut out for that type of work.

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on December 23, 2009, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I suck at working with computers but if I could, it would be awesome!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 23, 2009, 09:17 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Yeah, but I’m not that good with computers…

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on December 24, 2009, 06:35 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish I had experience enough to contribute to Leaky!

Posted by Kirk on December 24, 2009, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

thats cool but i am too young to have a job

Posted by alicia00 on December 24, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

Please fix the fanart galleries, please puppy eyes

Posted by Iceholic on December 24, 2009, 04:52 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

omg! working on leaky sounds like a dream!!! i wish i could, but i dont know a thing about programming, and i have school!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on December 24, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Hnlogo3-2_thumb

I’m not familiar with Ruby on Rails, but I would gladly learn :) goes to submit his application

Posted by JollyGG on December 24, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I would love to work at Leaky!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 25, 2009, 09:58 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I’m done with working… But I would have enjoyed doing this a few years back!

Posted by Won_Two on December 27, 2009, 04:50 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

This would be a sweet job…if I knew anything about programming!

Posted by Swizzle on December 29, 2009, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Definitely not for me…

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on January 20, 2010, 12:59 PM report to moderator

"I'll go starkers before I put that on," said Ron stubbornly.[br]"Don't be so silly," said Mrs. Weasley. "You've got to have dress robes, they're on your list!"