Second Official Photo from Deathly Hallows: Harry in Grimmauld Place

DH Film
December 02, 2009, 03:49 PM

Check it out! Courtesy of Yahoo Movies UK  we now have the second official photo from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, this showing Harry (Dan Radcliffe) entering what seems to be Grimmauld Place.

Thanks Orkim!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG!! More pics!! Great picture… keep them coming! haha

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 03, 2009, 10:01 AM report to moderator

why cant this movie come out earlier

Posted by Helennnx3 on December 03, 2009, 10:35 AM report to moderator

why cant this movie come out earlier

Posted by Helennnx3 on December 03, 2009, 10:35 AM report to moderator

why cant this movie come out earlier

Posted by Helennnx3 on December 03, 2009, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

the movie is gonna be awesome!!

Posted by Swizzle on December 03, 2009, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

It does looke great and I agree, Dan is looking so much older these days.

Posted by Figment on December 03, 2009, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Amelie_by_yishui_thumb

OMG I forgot what part this comes from.

Posted by RAzzLe on December 03, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

i wonder if it is Siruis room

Posted by The Nerd on December 03, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

This looks great…
I’m getting kind of overwhelmed at the that we’re going to start recieving a lot of pictures and teasers… even trailers…

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on December 03, 2009, 10:58 AM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

GAH! That just boots my adrenaline!

Posted by friendofblob on December 03, 2009, 11:24 AM report to moderator

Wow, I love it! :D

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on December 03, 2009, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Hp_-_heros_thumb

WOW!! :D I’m so super excited. He does look older "/ All 3 of them do. Wow…it really is almost over "/

Posted by HazelShadows on December 03, 2009, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

eeeek this is so cool! cant believe that it is remotely soon!

…lol one year. still soon for me in terms of harry potter waiting. we need a countdown calender!

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on December 03, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

I wonder who decides which stills to release. I am kind of unimpressed with this one.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on December 03, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

THIS IS EFFIN EXCITING!!!!

Harry is definitely in Grimmauld’s Place. I think it might be Sirius’ room. I thought it was Regulus’ room at first, but Hermione and Ron are not with him and there’s an open suitcase on the bed like the room has been ravaged through.

Posted by cghambright on December 03, 2009, 03:17 PM report to moderator

"If I'd sprouted whiskers, I'd take a break from work," said Ron, tipping a stack of books onto Hermione's bedside table one evening.