Reminder: Canadian Entertainment Tonight to Feature Deathly Hallows Set Visit Tonight

Home Video / DVD
December 02, 2009, 05:03 PM

UPDATE: Thanks to TLC Reader Jallen, you can see the video here on youtube
It is also available here in our galleries.

A reminder that as we posted last month, ET Canada will be airing their visit to the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows tonight at 7:00pm as part of the buildup to the release of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD.  TLC reader Radcakesfan owled to say that Ryan Emberley, a producer and reporter with Entertainment Tonight Canada updated his Twitter with the following: I've written about a million Harry Potter stories... they start airing tonight on ET Canada w/ Daniel Radcliffe (7PM on Global)...RT @ETCanada: Onset w/ Dan Radcliffe 2nite. Says he’ll steal 1 thing from Harry Potter if they don’t give it to him."  Anyone who can capture video please send it in to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org!

Thanks Radcakesfan

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Wand_thumb

I’ll look for it! FIRST!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 03, 2009, 09:12 AM report to moderator
Masterhand_thumb

2nd!!!… Can’t miss this!

Posted by ?????? on December 03, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

It better be on Youtube! :D

Posted by Christine on December 03, 2009, 09:36 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that the video is uploaded shortly after it airs on television!

Posted by Kirk on December 03, 2009, 09:40 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I hope it’s uploaded too online… I so want to see it!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 03, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator

I recorded it and sent it in to Leaky. I’m also in the process of uploading it to YouTube.

Posted by jallen on December 03, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator

whats the link jallen?

Posted by john-robert. on December 03, 2009, 12:47 PM report to moderator

I forgot!!!! :-( Thankfully I have time-shifting on my cable… no way to record it though to share.

Posted by Adriel on December 03, 2009, 12:49 PM report to moderator

It’s pretty short and doesn’t really have that much info on Hallows.

Posted by jallen on December 03, 2009, 12:50 PM report to moderator

Rupert Grint is on ETCanada tomorrow according to the ending credits of today’s show.

Posted by Adriel on December 03, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator

Is it just me or does Dan look like he’s had a nose-job? His bump seems to be missing in this interview!

Posted by pottershrink on December 03, 2009, 04:44 PM report to moderator

Not too much about the set! But a nice interview with Dan

Posted by Giant Fairy on December 03, 2009, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Alright video I guess.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 03, 2009, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

awesome interview!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on December 03, 2009, 10:41 PM report to moderator
Playermodel

and i missed it

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on December 04, 2009, 01:19 AM report to moderator

"But, dear, if he got lost, how would we ever explain to his aunt and uncle?"[br]"They wouldn't mind," Harry reassured her. "Dudley would think it was a brilliant joke if I got lost up a chimney, don't worry about that --"