PureHMV Points to Purchase Priority Wristbands for Harry Potter Cast Signing

Home Video / DVD
December 02, 2009, 11:14 AM

Readers will recall that four members from the Harry Potter films (Tom Felton, Matt Lewis, Evanna Lynch and Jessie Cave) will be appearing at HMV store 150 Oxford Street in London, England on December 6th for a signing of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Blu-ray. While there are only 400 wristbands allotted for fans to obtain to take part in the signing, PureHMV has a way for you to purchase a select few priority bands. Available for 25000 pure points (customer card points), according to the website:

"If you redeem a pair of priority wristbands you will be entitled to jump the queue and be the first of 30 people to meet the cast. We will also throw in a copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Princeā„¢ bluray / DVD set for you to have signed. (only 1 signed item per person allowed). Please note only 1 pair of wristbands may be redeemed per member. Multiple orders will be cancelled and points refunded.

Wristbands: Please note you will need to bring your order confirmation on the day to receive your pair of wristbands for the event, they will not be posted to you. Once redeemed you will be emailed with full details."

As noted earlier this week if you are hoping to attend: you must purchase the Blu-ray HBP DVD,
there will only be 400 bands available, and fans can queue for these bands which will be given out at 10 a.m. December 6th at the HMV on Oxford St in London. Please note: Only one wristband per person, given on a first-come-first-serve basis. Anyone who is lucky enough to be there, please send in your reports and images to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org and we will be glad to post.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Anyone able to seize this opportunity is certainly a tremendously lucky person! I cannot wait to hear more about his event.

Posted by Kirk on December 03, 2009, 03:30 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Aww I thought this story was going to be about how to purchase wrist bands online or something. lol oh well they’re still just as elusive. I sure hope that some Leaky people are able to go and have a great day and, share some pics with us, too.

Posted by Moose_Starr on December 03, 2009, 03:40 AM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

Wow, I’d really like to go but i don’t have any hmv points, and getting to london, queuing up at 10 and waiting around til 4 to buy a dvd and get it signed … just got to persuade my parents…

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on December 03, 2009, 04:01 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I wish I could go!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 03, 2009, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I wish i would go. I would be happy if i was on the same block as them

Posted by The Nerd on December 03, 2009, 07:20 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

man i want to go

Posted by alicia00 on December 03, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

geez…..I really want to go!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 03, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

If I were in or near London I’d go but unfortunately I’m in the US!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on December 04, 2009, 02:04 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

very cool… too bad i am on the other side of the pond :[ i won’t complain too much, i know the US gets a lot of good promotion stuff too

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on December 04, 2009, 03:24 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

en,,,

Posted by wing on December 07, 2009, 10:08 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

en,,,

Posted by wing on December 07, 2009, 10:08 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

en,,,

Posted by wing on December 07, 2009, 10:08 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Cool!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on December 09, 2009, 03:29 AM report to moderator

[i]"Ron!"[/i] she said furiously. "Don't you ever let me see you throwing knives again!"[br]"I won't," said Ron, "let you see," he added under his breath...