Jingle Spells Meets the HPA in Livestream Meeting Tonight

Fans
December 02, 2009, 11:45 AM

Jingle, Jangle, Jingle Spells 3, here is a fun bit of news to help put you in a very Harry holiday mood. There will be a gathering of Dumbledore's Army tonight on Livestream at 8pm Eastern with Andrew Slack and the great crew from the Harry Potter Alliance. They will be joined by Paul DeGeorge of Harry and the Potters, Matt Maggiacomo from the Whomping WillowsJustin Finch-Fletchley (gooo Hufflepuff ;)  and our own Melissa Anelli (Harry, a History) as they review the year that was and the year (s) ahead for our Harry Potter fandom, charity work, social awareness campaigns, plus a bit of talk about some great wrockin' holiday music. Listening is easy at this link to Livestream, but remember you must register (free!) to take part in the text chat.  Don't forget you can give the gift of wizard rock this holiday with new gift certificates for Jingle Spells 3 RIGHT HERE, learn more and preview each song from the third holiday compilation here (dont forget all proceeds from JS3 benefit the HPA charity), and order ALL THREE discs for download right here.

Hope to see you tonight!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats cool!

Posted by Won_Two on December 03, 2009, 04:01 AM report to moderator
N1562580257_30167680_4147_thumb

This is going to be an awesome chat! I love love loved the first two Jingle Spells and I’m sure 3 will be FANTASTIC. squee!

Posted by thegreyladyoftelmar on December 03, 2009, 04:51 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Yeah I was very excited to get the email about this. And, like thegreyladyoftelmar I’m excited for Jingle Spells 3, too. They previous CDs were great wrock compilations so, I’m hoping to be able to buy this one … I love the art work on them, too.

Posted by Moose_Starr on December 03, 2009, 05:04 AM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

Yes! A live stream I won’t miss!!! I love jingle spells!!!! even better!!!!! =D

Posted by gingersnape on December 03, 2009, 06:29 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Can’t wait to watch this!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 03, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Cant wait!!

Posted by The Nerd on December 03, 2009, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Cant wait!!

Posted by The Nerd on December 03, 2009, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

coool can’t wait

Posted by alicia00 on December 03, 2009, 08:19 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

cool!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 03, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

Boy, I hope I can get the stream here in Ecuador!! The Internet is so slow and it makes me sad. :(

Posted by RavenclawDancer on December 03, 2009, 09:51 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super cool! I will make sure to tune in!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 03, 2009, 09:58 AM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

Dang! I’m going to have to miss out on this one.
I’m very irritating that I can’t listen…

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on December 03, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Very nice! This is a really good thing you started, keep it up! Every year.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on December 03, 2009, 06:17 PM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

i wasn’t able to make it, tho i saw a few tweets and felt better :]

i always manage to miss the hpa meetings and they are always so awesome with so many ppl

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on December 04, 2009, 03:18 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

ahhaha

Posted by wing on December 07, 2009, 06:03 AM report to moderator

"Mudblood's a really foul name for someone who is Muggle-born -- you know, non-magic parents. There are some wizards -- like Malfoy's family -- who think they're better than everyone else because they're what people call pure-blood."