James and Oliver Phelps to Attend Wizarding World Theme Park Opening

Phelps
Posted by: Edward
December 18, 2009, 03:06 PM

As readers will recall, last week word came from an interview conducted by The Magazine in Canada with actors Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) that the pair will be visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park currently under construction at Universal Orlando, Florida.  Word comes today from the Twitter account of actor Oliver Phelps (George Weasley) that he and his brother James (Fred Weasley will be attending next year as well.

Please note: We have yet to receive official confirmation regarding the opening date for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park, or any news surrounding any opening events.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Phelps News

Wallpaper_7_thumb

awesome!!! florida, here i come!!! :D can’t wait!!!

Posted by Marcus(HBP) on December 18, 2009, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I. Must. Go.

Posted by Christine on December 18, 2009, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wow it is so exciting!! And what is this whole thing about Sue leaving??!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 18, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

cool that is marvalus

Posted by alicia00 on December 18, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Fortunately, I know how to Apparate. Dude, I’m so THERE! :o)

I really wish I could go. I’d still be happy if I could see those actors even just if they are like 100 meters away in real life! I wish that I had a port key set up to get in the park… :)

Posted by The Pure-Blood Prince on December 18, 2009, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I hope that nearly all of the cast is able to gather at the park for its opening. Nothing would look more beautiful than seeing the cast at the theme park based on the movies in which they participated.

Posted by Kirk on December 18, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

oh that’s so great! i definitely plan on going next summer :)

Posted by harrygetsme on December 18, 2009, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Hp___dh_40_thumb

so exciting. cant wait for the park to open : )

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on December 18, 2009, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I will be there… Sue Upton posted on Facebook the other day, that she has resigned from Leaky and from Potter Cast. She did not give any reason. That is all that is known at the present time.

Posted by Won_Two on December 18, 2009, 07:27 PM report to moderator

So cool! Are these two just the best or what? They add so much color to the story and the movies (when they let them in to do their thing.) The park is going to be so great!!!!!

Posted by hewy on December 19, 2009, 09:25 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I really can’t wait!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 19, 2009, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG!!! that is so AWESOME!! even more the reason to convince my parents for tickets to opening!!! i hope it opens over my school spring break!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on December 19, 2009, 12:15 PM report to moderator
Bildschirmfoto_2013-01-31_um_11

They are all going. I am so jealous!
Anyway, they will surely have a great time.

Posted by Spinner's End ^HISS^ (ITC) on December 19, 2009, 02:22 PM report to moderator
Ravenclaw_thumb

I need to go! I’ve been waiting for a chance for the actors to get closer to me than the otherside of the country! now they are just a 2 1/2 day drive?!? ah!

Posted by Mary11_hplvr*WBM* on December 19, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The following day, two more girls asked him, a second year and (to his horror) a fifth year who looked as though she might knock him out if he refused.[br]"She was quite good-looking," said Ron fairly, after he'd stopped laughing.[br]"She was a foot talle