New Feature on LEGO Harry Potter Video Game

Video Games
December 16, 2009, 01:23 PM

The upcoming LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 game is featured in the new issue of Game Informer magazine and contains many new photos and information about the video game which is due out next year. In scans you can see here (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), we learn that you will play through each of the years separately (SS, CoS, PoA and GoF) but that you can bring a character forward to a different year, for example Quirrell can go into year 3 (PoA).  We also learn certain characters are not as good as others, as the magazine notes "Harry, for example is excellent at flying broomsticks, but when Hermione learns to fly, she spends half her time hanging underneath the broom!"

The magazine also confirms that players will be able to collect special things during the course of the game and be able to play as over 100 characters from the world of Harry Potter including a LEGO Fang. As a reminder you can see the newest trailer for the game right here in our galleries, with the official game website found at this link and pre-orders available in our Cauldron Shop. Finally, fans will be able to see a new ad for the video game as contained in the new box set of Harry Potter DVDS 1-6, as seen right here. Latest reports still have this game set for a March, 2010 release.

Thanks so much Bobby!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Animation_thumb

we only have a ps2 so me and my bro are getting an xbox just so we can get this game

Posted by lilmisssnape on December 17, 2009, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I am getting!!

Posted by The Nerd on December 17, 2009, 05:22 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

The game looks like it will certainly prove rewarding and entertaining to play for any fan.

Posted by Kirk on December 17, 2009, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Img0002_thumb

Man I can’t wait for this!!!!

Posted by Whitewolf24 (ROAR! ) on December 17, 2009, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

Omg! Happyness :D

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on December 18, 2009, 12:59 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

I love harry potter! I can’t wait for this game to come out!!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on December 18, 2009, 01:59 AM report to moderator

This sounds fantastic. I love the Lego games! They are so funny. I can’t wait to get this and play it.

Posted by jenbabe705 on December 18, 2009, 02:16 AM report to moderator
Photo_thumb

I’m getting this the day it comes out, I love the LEGO games.

Posted by Potions_TA on December 18, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Dscf1325_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!! ;o)

Posted by lunapeeves on December 18, 2009, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

That game looks so good! Surprisingly so, actually. Can’t wait to try it!

Posted by Lisbry on December 18, 2009, 04:06 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

LOL IT LOOKS CUTE

Posted by alicia00 on December 18, 2009, 07:56 AM report to moderator
Masterhand_thumb

ohh… I ththought that there was a new trailer… sigh

Posted by ?????? on December 18, 2009, 09:18 AM report to moderator

looks good to me. Hope it comes out in January. The sooner the better

Posted by Padfoot on December 18, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator

looks good to me. Hope it comes out in January. The sooner the better

Posted by Padfoot on December 18, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Earthforeverava_thumb

I look forward to buying the game, though I’m hesitant about year 2 since I have the exact same fear as Ron.

Posted by leigia on December 18, 2009, 08:42 PM report to moderator

"Longbottom?" repeated Bellatrix, and a truly evil smile lit her gaunt face. "Why, I have had the pleasure of meeting your parents, boy..."[br]"I DOE YOU HAB!" roared Neville, and he fought so hard against his captor's encircling grip that the Death Eater