LeakyNews.com

Tom Felton and Bonnie Wright to Attend Harry Potter Theme Park in May

HP Cast
December 13, 2009, 03:50 PM

The December issue of The Magazine from Canada contains new interviews with Tom Felton (Draco), Bonnie Wright (Ginny), James and Oliver Phelps (Gred & Forge), Jessie Cave (Lavender) and Dave Legeno (Fenrir) as part of the promotion for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD. During the interview, they are asked about the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park currently under construction at Universal Orlando, Florida. The answers were as follows:

T(Tom Felton): We are going there in May?
B (Bonnie Wright): We're looking forward very much to seeing what that's all about...They're making it so as a fan of the book, I'm intrigued to go down and see it... I think it's the idea that it's not like when you go to Disney and you can get Mickey Mouse...they're just having wizards and dragons and more of the generic experience."

Please note: While this is not specific confirmation of an opening date for the theme park, this is the second time now we've heard the month of May as a time frame for the park to be opened (as opposed to the standard "Spring" of 2010). You can see the entire scans of the interview here at Snitchseeker.

Thanks much to SS for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Hp_wallpaper_10_1024x819_sm_thumb

Hoping to go this summer!! Can’t wait! I wish I knew if they were really going, I could plan around that.

Posted by jlinhard03 on December 14, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator

i just hope im out of school in time to get down there!

Posted by expectopatronum(WBM) on December 14, 2009, 08:35 AM report to moderator
Weasleys-da_small_thumb

it’s just down the street from me, so to speak, so i’ll be there
it’s like a dream come true to walk the halls of Hogwart’s
and to go to Hogsmeade…….CAN NOT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by just another weasley ROAR,OoM2GS on December 14, 2009, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

yay!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on December 14, 2009, 09:55 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

its sounds like may is the month they’ll be opening! glad to hear an actual month rather than just “spring” …cant wait!

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on December 14, 2009, 09:59 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I hope they come back again another time so maybe I could see them.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 14, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

what up with the pic. and anyway cool i want to go when that are there but i cant wause this year i am going to disney world and not unversol orlando shoot!

Posted by alicia00 on December 14, 2009, 04:46 PM report to moderator
1204091927_thumb

I hope it’s APRIL !
Its my 15th bday then, so I’m really hoping it’ll open then !

Posted by Heroine Luna on December 14, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Cool.

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on December 15, 2009, 06:36 AM report to moderator
Colbert-stewart-getty-76786870_thumb

Ahh, lucky Florida!

Posted by QueenFergie on December 15, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator
Dscn0187_thumb

I would love to be able to get there for opening, though I bet it’ll be totally packed.

Posted by Laura Keaton [WBM!] on December 15, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

The opening is coming CLOSER AND CLOSER!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 15, 2009, 01:36 PM report to moderator

The Mag is awsome! I’m not a subsciber, but I do buy one each issue. I loved the July/August issue! It was all about Potter!

Posted by The Pure-Blood Prince on December 15, 2009, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lphabmv2ob1qcqbbso1_500_thumb

Can’t wait till it opens! I sooo wanna go, it’s gonna be fantastic I’m sure :D

Posted by Bech7Raven [WBM] on December 16, 2009, 02:53 AM report to moderator
Ginny-400px-mk_1__thumb

cant wait!! i reeeeeeeeeallly want to go for spring break or something :D

Posted by [sAnDRa] [RoAr!!] on December 16, 2009, 10:54 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?