Reminder: Live Blu-Ray Community Screening of Half-Blood Prince with Dan Radcliffe Today

Home Video / DVD
December 12, 2009, 02:15 PM

UPDATE: Folllow our Twitter for live updates from screening!

A reminder again that today at 3:00pm Eastern (soon!) actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry) and director David Yates will be taking part in a BD- Live community screening via your Blu-ray copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. There are still plenty of spots open and you can still register right here at this link. Registration closes at 2:45pm (eastern).

• Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Blu-ray Disc
  • A Blu-ray Player that supports BD-Live**
  • Your Blu-ray Player must be connected to the Internet**
  • A computer connected to the Internet (to ask questions)
If you are participating in the screening, please feel free to leave a comment below regarding your thoughts and reactions to watching the sixth Harry Potter film with Dan Radcliffe and David Yates in what is sure to be a very cool event. Enjoy@

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Animation_thumb

i need to get a blue ray

Posted by lilmisssnape on December 13, 2009, 06:23 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

that sounds pretty cool! I can’t wait to hear about it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 13, 2009, 06:26 AM report to moderator

okay im not gonna be able to see this cause i got work………..i need someone to PLEASE ask these questions: why was the aveda kedavra curse blue and NOT green?? AND why didnt they show ravenclaw’s diadem in the film??because it was so important to have done so to make the 7th book easier for the audience to comprehend!!! THANKSSS

Posted by Ghunay on December 13, 2009, 06:35 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

man, i wish i could watch it- but i don’t have a blue ray player. plus i’m waiting to get my movie for christmas… sigh

Posted by Rinny on December 13, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I wish I could have joined!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 13, 2009, 08:34 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

Oh God!! i don’t have a Blu-Ray =( but well…

To Daniel and director Yates I say: Daniel you are a really great actor!! i don’t really imagine anybody else better for Harry Potter, but also i know you will be great as director or another acting characters!! i don’t know what to say!! XD I really hope you have the best Xmas and New year!!! and never care for people bad comments!! sometimes ppl can be rude just because they think is ‘fun’, if you are happy and comfortable with something then ignore the others!! just listen to your real friends and to your heart. Best Wishes!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Director Yates: Wow!! you are an excellent director!!! this movies are awesome!! congratulations!! you are a really good one!! and i’m excited to see what the result of the next movies!!!

well…. i think i’ve said enough… hehehe!!! XD
-DW!

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

oh God!! well… it wasn’t all!! XD i really was inspired!! XD =P

Picture_057_thumb

i hope some asks why they recycled so much OotP music for HBP. “Fireworks” is even the first song to play in the HBP credits. Why not play the complete version of “In Noctem” there? Or “Weasley Stomp?” Or the “WWW” that was never used!

Posted by abandonedboyjon on December 13, 2009, 08:42 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Thank you for tweeting the developments during the chat! As I do not have the movie (or a Blu Ray player for that matter yet), I greatly appreciate the tweets.

Posted by Kirk on December 13, 2009, 09:01 AM report to moderator

So I’m freaking out a bit. They answered several of my questions! About the Burrow, and if they could confirm that they’re going to be playing themselves in the epilogue! And DANIEL RADCLIFFE said my name! Excuse me while I go act fangirly for a bit! Haha. Have a great night everyone!
:D

Posted by Bella Longbottom on December 13, 2009, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Awesome. I got two questions answered! Then I thanked them at the end during the credits.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on December 13, 2009, 10:13 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Cool. Those instructions sound convoluting!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on December 13, 2009, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

yah i cant what to get it

Posted by alicia00 on December 13, 2009, 11:35 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

awsome!!

Posted by The Nerd on December 13, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

*convoluted!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on December 14, 2009, 02:30 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Well, if you two are going to chicken out, fine... [i]I[/i] don't want to break rules, you know. [i]I[/i] think threatening Muggle-borns is far worse than brewing up a difficult potion. But if you don't want to find out if it's Malfoy, I'll go straight t