Video: Rupert Grint, Phelps Twins Cast a Spell with New iPhone Application

Products
December 01, 2009, 06:10 PM

Thanks to WB for sending over this new video of Rupert Grint (Ron) along with James and Oliver Phelps (Fred & George) that shows the  cast members enjoying the new Spells application for iPhone and iPod Touch. As noted previously, this application is described as follows: "Spells is a game app that transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a magic wand. Once you have received your wand at Ollivanders you are Sorted into one of the four houses at Hogwarts. From there you will be taught how to cast spells. Once you feel that you are ready to duel, challenge others to earn points for your specific house." You can learn more about the application here at the official site, and purchase at iTunes.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Cool, wish I had an iphone or ipod touch :( First!

Posted by Lucida on December 02, 2009, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

I can see the twins being in Hufflepuff, but Rupert doesn’t really strike me as a Ravenclaw. I’d see him in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. The app looks pretty cool, i haven’t gotten it yet.

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on December 02, 2009, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s cool that they did that… the game is pretty tough to get used to, but it is fun! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 02, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator
Iconator_4a84e48cd91bc7150c419e167949a783_thumb

I love Rupert, but I don’t think he would be in Ravenclaw either. Definitely a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff.

Posted by cosmo409 on December 02, 2009, 11:32 AM report to moderator
Amelie_by_yishui_thumb

I wish I had and iphone so I could try these out.

Posted by RAzzLe on December 02, 2009, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Rupert=Gryffindor NOT Ravenclaw. Same goes for the twins. I really DON’T think the twins should be in Hufflepuff maybe Ravenclaw but I dunno, I’ve always though og them in Gryffindor. Maybe its just their characters but………

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 02, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 02, 2009, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Bottom_of_bc_thumb

OMG that was sooo funny. Oh man even though I don’t get phone technology I would get that app if I had an iphone.

Posted by Mona-momo on December 02, 2009, 04:15 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I’m sure they felt really silly doing this.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on December 02, 2009, 07:05 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

I so what an i pod touch now and can i just say they nothing wrong in being in hufflepuff cos we rock squeee

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on December 02, 2009, 09:17 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i wish i had a touch!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on December 02, 2009, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

If I had an iphone or ipod touch I’d get this app!!! Hearing that more spells might be released later makes me want to get an ipod touch!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on December 02, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

Rupert should do all of his interviews with James and Oliver, he seemed so much more at home there than usual :)

Posted by Linnyish on December 02, 2009, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Ginnya10_thumb

if i had an iphone or ipod touch i would get this app
its so cool
maybe i will wish an ipod touch for christmas ;)

Posted by nutela17 on December 03, 2009, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Ooohhhh…

Posted by Smitch on December 03, 2009, 12:32 AM report to moderator

"Curiosity is not a sin," he said. "But we should exercise caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed..."