Reminder: Previews of Half-Blood Prince DVD, More Due This Weekend on ABC Family

DH Film
December 01, 2009, 11:42 AM

A quick reminder that this week we will see a sneak peek of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD and more this weekend during the annual ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas. There is new commercial, seen right here in our video galleries, highlighting the Harry Potter Weekend, which will also have preview clips from the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD as well as the two Ultimate Collector's edition DVDs for Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets that will be released on December 8th here in the US.  All of these clips will be shown during the weekend marathon of the first four Harry Potter movies; schedule as follows:

FRIDAY, December 4th       7:30pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

SATURDAY, December 5th 12:30pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
                                              4:00pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
                                              8:00pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

SUNDAY, December 6th    12:30pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
                                            4:30pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
                                            7:30 pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Buckbeak_thumb

all Harry weekend for me!

Posted by Girlraven1 on December 02, 2009, 11:00 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

I’ve managed to be busy every other harry potter weekend , so I’ll defs catch this one !!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on December 02, 2009, 02:00 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I personally want to finally see the DH sneak peek that’s on the Blu Ray disc.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on December 02, 2009, 07:24 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I’ll be watching!! I’ve been looking forward to this weekend since it was anounced!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on December 02, 2009, 10:24 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I just realized I’m gonna have 2 HP weekends back to back!!! ABC Family weekend this weekend and my own HP marathon the next when I watch all the movies 1-6 back to back!!!! I’m so excited!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on December 02, 2009, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Hp_wallpaper_10_1024x819_sm_thumb

I will be there all 3 nights!!

Posted by jlinhard03 on December 02, 2009, 11:28 PM report to moderator

will be a really good weekend =)

Posted by madman1277 on December 03, 2009, 01:11 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Have had this on my calendar since it was first mentioned. I am so glad that ABC Family does this every year. Wish they could include the 5th and 6th films but hey…we will be watching them on DVD anyway. Granddaughter is so excited…she loves watching Harry.

Posted by beewell on December 03, 2009, 01:25 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

i always watch it no matter what…tho i’ve noticed that i always manage to miss the extra stuff. anyways, i love how it’s only the first 4 lol. OoTP is my fave but i like taking it back to the old school and only watch the beginning. i really like GoF. i have seen that not that many people are a fan of it :\

Posted by levi-OH-sa, not levio-SA [neville♥myhero] on December 04, 2009, 04:04 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

i want to watch

Posted by wing on December 07, 2009, 06:15 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

i want to watch

Posted by wing on December 07, 2009, 06:15 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I couldn’t watch it. That’s what happen when you live in Greece….

Posted by Jane_Potter on December 08, 2009, 06:33 AM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

I saw it.

Posted by Nagini's dinner on February 09, 2010, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

I ALWAYS seem to have other plans when the ABC family marathons come on!! gaaaah

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator

And then he felt his head break the surface of the lake... and, panting, pulled Ron and the little girl up with him...[br]...the girl looked scared and confused, but Ron merely expelled a great spout of water, blinked in the bright light, turned to Harry,

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014