Reminder: Previews of Half-Blood Prince DVD, More Due This Weekend on ABC Family

DH Film
December 01, 2009, 11:42 AM

A quick reminder that this week we will see a sneak peek of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD and more this weekend during the annual ABC Family 25 Days of Christmas. There is new commercial, seen right here in our video galleries, highlighting the Harry Potter Weekend, which will also have preview clips from the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD as well as the two Ultimate Collector's edition DVDs for Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets that will be released on December 8th here in the US.  All of these clips will be shown during the weekend marathon of the first four Harry Potter movies; schedule as follows:

FRIDAY, December 4th       7:30pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

SATURDAY, December 5th 12:30pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
                                              4:00pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
                                              8:00pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

SUNDAY, December 6th    12:30pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
                                            4:30pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
                                            7:30 pm (Eastern) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

FIRST! I’ll make sure that I check in on it this weekend! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 01, 2009, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yayy definitely gonna watch it.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on December 01, 2009, 12:44 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

The Friday showing conflicts with the Final episode of Monk. I’m sorry to see the series end. I’ll watch SS up until 9:00, and then catch it again on Saturday.

I obviously have no life…. LOL

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on December 01, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

I’ve noticed that OotP is not on the schedule for this weekend and was not included in the previous HP weekend. I wonder if WB is ashamed to show OotP. It would be nice if they would go back and film the rest of it. And then release it as two films on DVD. The longest book and the shortest movie.

Posted by Phoenix1946 on December 01, 2009, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Yay!!! I’m soooooo excited! HP MARATHON!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on December 01, 2009, 02:45 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I have already reserved this weekend for endless insanity in the Harry Potter fandom. Unfortunately, I will have to study for finals as I watch the films. Woe.

Posted by Kirk on December 01, 2009, 03:10 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I’ll be watching!!!

Posted by Figment on December 01, 2009, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

YAYY!!

Posted by The Nerd on December 01, 2009, 04:42 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

Popcorn, comfy pajamas and a place in front of the television. I am ready. By the way “sessionka”, I obviously have no life either. Anyway, I am so ready for a good Harry Potter weekend.

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on December 02, 2009, 05:21 AM report to moderator
Playermodel

can’t wait to get the dvd, my parents keep asking me for what i need and i keap forgeting about this movie! i hope they don’t mind one last “suggestion”.

Posted by jonfrog {ROAR} on December 02, 2009, 06:26 AM report to moderator
Photo_thumb

Jeez that’s a lot of Harry Potter films back to back.

Posted by Potions_TA on December 02, 2009, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

Yeeeee Hawww!

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on December 02, 2009, 07:30 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I’ll be sure to watch!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 02, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

i am definately watching that! :)

Posted by ProfessorAlice on December 02, 2009, 09:31 AM report to moderator

Perfect! What better way to write report cards and a presentation than while watching an HP marathon!

Posted by Adriel on December 02, 2009, 10:57 AM report to moderator

"He seems like a very good teacher," said Hermione approvingly. "But I wish I could have had a turn with the boggart --"[br]"What would it have been for you?" said Ron, sniggering. "A piece of homework that only got nine out of ten?"