New Trailer for Harry Potter Spells iPhone Application

HBP Film
November 09, 2009, 06:34 AM

Check it out! WB has now launched a website containing a new trailer (also here in our video galleries) for the new Harry Potter Spells application for iPhone and iPod Touch, with the applicatiom due to be launched November 16th. At this link you can see many preview images of the various features including dueling, house points, the different spells and more. The Harry Potter Spells application is described as  a "game app that transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a magic wand. Once you have received your wand at Ollivanders you are Sorted into one of the four houses at Hogwarts. From there you will be taught how to cast spells. Once you feel that you are ready to duel, challenge others to earn points for your specific house."

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

That looks like a good way to kill time.

Posted by friendofblob on November 10, 2009, 10:21 AM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

That looks like a good way to kill time.

Posted by friendofblob on November 10, 2009, 10:21 AM report to moderator
Hp___dh_40_thumb

i hope this one works for me. i have an itouch and i tried downloading the HBP app, but it didn’t work. i think it had something to do with new software. if does work it going to awesome _

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on November 10, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator

AAAHHHH! IM SOO FREEKIN EXCITEDDD!!! I CANNOT CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THIS APP COMES OUT
I AM SOO GETTING IT AS SOON AS I SEE IT!!!!!
HOPE ITS NOT TO EXPENSIVE THOUGH!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Posted by dobbyis_free on November 10, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Photo_thumb

Awesome, definitely getting it.

Posted by Potions_TA on November 10, 2009, 02:10 PM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

must get iphone for christmas!

Posted by Rowling Stones on November 10, 2009, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Leaky3_thumb

Sweetness!

Emma026_thumb

you have know idea how happy i am that i own an iPhone :)

Posted by vanessaclairpotter {Roar} on November 10, 2009, 06:52 PM report to moderator

I wish I had an Iphone to buy this app. I would love to play the games on it.

Posted by harrypotter__rules1 on November 10, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Death_eater_thumb

Its so on between my wife and I!!! However I suddenly feel like Ron to her Hermione…

Posted by Max Power on November 10, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator

Wand for iTouch + light saber for iTouch = no longer bored at school. ever. very exited.

Posted by laurenc on November 11, 2009, 02:12 AM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

I am so getting that App!!! Can’t wait. _

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on November 11, 2009, 02:50 AM report to moderator
Untitled_thumb

I seriously want to buy an iphone now just for this!! Hmm maybe my bro will let me put it on his…i dont think he’ll be getting it back though :p

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on November 11, 2009, 03:08 AM report to moderator

they featured a glimpse of the app in action in this link:

enjoy! :)

Posted by pixelcharlie on November 11, 2009, 05:24 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Cool! : )

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 11, 2009, 05:42 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Up at the High Table, Dumbledore had swapped his pointed wizard's hat for a flowered bonnet, and was chuckling merrily at a joke Professor Flitwick had just read him.