New Trailer for Harry Potter Spells iPhone Application

HBP Film
November 09, 2009, 06:34 AM

Check it out! WB has now launched a website containing a new trailer (also here in our video galleries) for the new Harry Potter Spells application for iPhone and iPod Touch, with the applicatiom due to be launched November 16th. At this link you can see many preview images of the various features including dueling, house points, the different spells and more. The Harry Potter Spells application is described as  a "game app that transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a magic wand. Once you have received your wand at Ollivanders you are Sorted into one of the four houses at Hogwarts. From there you will be taught how to cast spells. Once you feel that you are ready to duel, challenge others to earn points for your specific house."

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

that looks so cool to bad i dont have an iphone!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 09, 2009, 11:32 PM report to moderator

Too bad i don’t have an IPhone

Posted by ApplesArthur on November 10, 2009, 02:48 AM report to moderator

love it I am geating it as soon as it comes out

Posted by tessbess180 on November 10, 2009, 02:55 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I keep hearing Umbridge… “progress for progress’ sake must be discouraged” lol lol…

Posted by Won_Two on November 10, 2009, 04:25 AM report to moderator
256711_10150221813434313_156794164312_6685874_138101_o_thumb

wow! that’s really cool!

Posted by __caLixte_aeron_bLack__*ROAR!* on November 10, 2009, 04:47 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I agree with HBPFan, If I had an iphone, this application would be a must-have but since I don’t, I’ll just wish everyone who does have an iphone to have a great time and enjoy the application!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 10, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

Cool! A shame I will never be able to afford an iPhone or iPod =(

Posted by Nicci Weasley on November 10, 2009, 04:55 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

So cool! Makes me want to get an ipod. lol :D

Posted by LadySidi on November 10, 2009, 05:35 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

SWEET now i just need a an ipod or iphone

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on November 10, 2009, 05:47 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Seriously? They have an application for everything. Pretty soon there will be one for breathing. But, this is tempting.

Posted by Smitch on November 10, 2009, 05:56 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

wish i had an i phone.

Posted by The Nerd on November 10, 2009, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Wow this looks awesome!! I’m buying an I-pod touch for christmas so I’m buying it! I’ll probably never leave the game lol

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 10, 2009, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

fun! I might have to get this app!

Posted by KC Nox on November 10, 2009, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Puppet_pals_yes_thumb

really don’t care if i had an ipod touch or not, but now i REALLY WANT ONE!!!!

Posted by phoenixes are in ravenclaw on November 10, 2009, 08:54 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Cool, did anyone else notice the Silver Doe in there in the preview images?

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 10, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator

"Aaah... pain beyond pain, my friends; nothing could have prepared me for it. I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost... but still, I was alive. What I was, even I do not know... I, who have gone further than anybody

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014