New Trailer for Harry Potter Spells iPhone Application

HBP Film
November 09, 2009, 06:34 AM

Check it out! WB has now launched a website containing a new trailer (also here in our video galleries) for the new Harry Potter Spells application for iPhone and iPod Touch, with the applicatiom due to be launched November 16th. At this link you can see many preview images of the various features including dueling, house points, the different spells and more. The Harry Potter Spells application is described as  a "game app that transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a magic wand. Once you have received your wand at Ollivanders you are Sorted into one of the four houses at Hogwarts. From there you will be taught how to cast spells. Once you feel that you are ready to duel, challenge others to earn points for your specific house."

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Normal_hp_actors_thumb

Glad that I have an iPhone now. Getting app as soon as it comes out. :)

Posted by CandyCane2304 on November 09, 2009, 01:49 PM report to moderator
Hp6_icon2_96x96_thumb

Sounds like fun

Posted by Traci on November 09, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Hp6_icon2_96x96_thumb

Sounds like fun

Posted by Traci on November 09, 2009, 02:18 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_misc_001_thumb

A HP app? Now I have to get one of those phones! I was resistant, but now……

Posted by stenojoz on November 09, 2009, 03:32 PM report to moderator

That’s really cool, I totally want it! :D

Posted by Wingardium Leviosa ❄WBM❄ on November 09, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

And now I need and iPhone.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on November 09, 2009, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

this looks cool! gotta convince someone to download this and let me play with their iphone!

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on November 09, 2009, 08:30 PM report to moderator

AAAHHHH! IM SOO FREEKIN EXCITEDDD!!! I CANNOT CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THIS APP COMES OUT
I AM SOO GETTING IT AS SOON AS I SEE IT!!!!!
HOPE ITS NOT TO EXPENSIVE THOUGH!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Posted by dobbyis_free on November 09, 2009, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Image

Awesome I’m gonna get on my touch!

Posted by magicmaniac on November 09, 2009, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

awesome! i wonder how much it is?

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on November 09, 2009, 09:37 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome trailer… it looks very cool! I will have to get it when it comes out!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 09, 2009, 09:47 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Awesome!!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 09, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

If I had an iphone, this application would be a must-have!! Since I don’t, I’ll just wish everyone who does to have a great time and enjoy it!! :D

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on November 09, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator

OH – MY – GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks frigging awesome on a stick! I just read everything on the site. I can’t wait to duel people.

Posted by greenfire on November 09, 2009, 11:17 PM report to moderator

I really hope that it isn’t going to cost too much. Not that I won’t buy it, but I’ll have a hard time convincing my friends to get it if it’s more than a few bucks, and I really want to duel people!

Posted by greenfire on November 09, 2009, 11:20 PM report to moderator

The stranger was wearing an extremely shabby set of wizard's robes that had been darned in several places. He looked ill and exhausted. Though quite young, his light brown hair was flecked with gray.