WB's Countdown to Half-Blood Prince DVD Release Begins

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
November 08, 2009, 07:20 PM

With the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD release only thirty days away, Warner Bros. has started a countdown campaign in the lead up to the release.  The Official Half-Blood Prince Facebook page has been updated to showcase the first of many "exclusive clips and new activities."  The first preview comes in the form of this two minute clip of Quidditch (UPDATE: Now here in our galleries) from the sixth film.  The sixth Potter film will be released on DVD, Blu-Ray, and Digital Download on December 8.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Image_thumb

Love the sneaky peaky clippies!

Posted by Smitch on November 09, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Damn I want it!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 09, 2009, 04:41 PM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

Counting down, counting down :)

Posted by Nicci Weasley on November 09, 2009, 07:03 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

OMG It is just a month!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 09, 2009, 07:12 PM report to moderator
P1010036_thumb

I can’t wait to see this movie again. I only got to see it once in the theatre. I susally go at least three times.

Posted by Tonks1OoM4,CW[ROAR] on November 09, 2009, 07:44 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

This will be my first harry potter dvd that I get as soon as it is released. I am so excited. :-) (I got my other ones previewed from blockbuster.)

Posted by sgreeter8888 on November 09, 2009, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

thats so awesome! i so cant wait for this movie! and it has Jo’s documentary on it squee!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 09, 2009, 11:30 PM report to moderator

Official release date in Australia is Nov 18, 2009. Only 8 days to go!!. yipee

Posted by cristelle on November 10, 2009, 02:13 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

excellent – the best quidditch match ever!

Posted by Girlraven1 on November 10, 2009, 04:07 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

On the day of release, I’m going to watch HBP at least once!! Then that weekend I’m having myself a HP marathon watching all the movies from start to finish.

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 10, 2009, 04:08 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

Ok, I still can’t get it. The DH preview will be in the combo disks ONLY or even in the 2-disk special edition (DVD). The combo pack has a DVD included, will that DVD have the special features that the 2-disk have ? (the DVD not the BD).

Posted by wiltabone on November 10, 2009, 05:04 AM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

I’m definitely buying this when it comes out! :D

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on November 10, 2009, 05:39 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

this is one of the only times i wish i didn’t live in the US…. =(

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on November 10, 2009, 06:32 AM report to moderator

OMG, that whole scene was FABULOUS!!!!!!!! :) It’s such a shame that they cut out some parts of scenes when they are putting them into the movie. . . :( Thank God that we get them after that on DVD where we can fully enjoy them!!! :)
I can’t wait for more preview videos!!! :)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on November 10, 2009, 07:50 AM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I want it now!!!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on November 10, 2009, 09:00 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You know what -- we should make up with Hermione... She was only trying to help..."[br]"Yeah, all right," said Ron. "She's in the common room now -- working, for a change --"