WB's Countdown to Half-Blood Prince DVD Release Begins

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
November 08, 2009, 07:20 PM

With the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD release only thirty days away, Warner Bros. has started a countdown campaign in the lead up to the release.  The Official Half-Blood Prince Facebook page has been updated to showcase the first of many "exclusive clips and new activities."  The first preview comes in the form of this two minute clip of Quidditch (UPDATE: Now here in our galleries) from the sixth film.  The sixth Potter film will be released on DVD, Blu-Ray, and Digital Download on December 8.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Woot cant wait for it, gunna watch a ton when i get it

Posted by madman1277 on November 09, 2009, 09:04 AM report to moderator
Iconator_7fa3cb670bce345350cd6832b9b7b562_thumb

Christmas can’t come soon enough!! Excited :D:D

Posted by DracoRox *ROAR* on November 09, 2009, 09:45 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Only 9 more days for me! We get the DVD on the 18th. I can’t wait to watch it again in all peace and quiet at home.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 09, 2009, 10:16 AM report to moderator

So COOOOL!!

Posted by ApplesArthur on November 09, 2009, 10:37 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I’m definitely getting this!!! I won’t be able to afford the Collector’s editions now, but they’re on my Christmas list. Besides, I’m not worried about getting the Collector’s editions now, I’m going to wait until WB releases what ever Super ultimate collector’s edition after all the movies are released on dvd.

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 09, 2009, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Romeo_close_up_thumb

I can not wait !!

Posted by crowgirls [ ITC ] on November 09, 2009, 12:04 PM report to moderator
The_master_close_up_thumb

I’ll just be happy to get the basic DVD of the film. All the bells & whistles are nice but until I get a Blu-Ray player, I’ll keep it simple. :)

Posted by vespasian68967 on November 09, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

awsoem!!

Posted by The Nerd on November 09, 2009, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on November 09, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

I cannot wait! I’m definitely saving up money to buy this and the Collector’s Editions!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on November 09, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

yay! It is getting close!!

Posted by KC Nox on November 09, 2009, 12:37 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

How about the earlier given release dates for other countries like Australia? Is it the same format of the DVD or is it just a single version (1 disc DVD) only?

Posted by EnricoDc on November 09, 2009, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

It’s online already…But it’s always cool to have a physical copy :)

Posted by Vincent on November 09, 2009, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

what do you mean its already online?
i cant wait to get this. hopefully im getting a bluray player on saturday for my birthday.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on November 09, 2009, 01:09 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

SQUEE!!! I’m so excited to finally own it so I can watch a million more times!! haha :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 09, 2009, 01:27 PM report to moderator

"Never," said Hagrid irritably, "try an' get a straight answer out of a centaur. Ruddy stargazers. Not interested in anythin' closer'n the moon."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014