Deals on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVDs

HBP Film
November 05, 2009, 12:45 PM

As the days draw nearer to the release of the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD, many retailers are slashing prices on the disc. Of note was news today that retail giant Walmart was offering pre-orders on the standard DVD at very low prices. Reuters reports that store is "offering its top 10 pre-order DVD movie titles at just $10 and free home delivery on its entire assortment of DVD and Blu-ray titles in another move to win holiday sales," including Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince available here.

Amazon.com is offering a great discount today for the Blu-ray special two disc set (including the download) for Half-Blood Prince which will contain the special sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. At more than half-off ($16.99), you can pre-order here, with the UK option here. Fans will recall of course the news that if you purchase the Blu-ray you can take part in the special live screening December 12 with Dan Radcliffe and David Yates via

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Wicca_thumb

I am getting this soon!!!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on November 05, 2009, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

i hate not having a blu ray player :(

Posted by KC Nox on November 05, 2009, 11:16 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I want a Blu-Ray player soooooo bad!! It’s on my Christmas list alreadyand I’m starting to save up for it as well. I’ll buy the regular HBP DVD since my family wants a copy anyways.. then once I have my Blu-Ray player, I’ll get them all in Blu-Ray! YAY!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 05, 2009, 11:16 PM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

Yey, 2 weeks more…

Posted by EnricoDc on November 05, 2009, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Did you guys know that here in Switzerland, the DVD is released on the 18th of November? Ha!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 06, 2009, 02:50 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Yay. I can’t wait for it to be out!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 06, 2009, 04:41 AM report to moderator
Electric_guitar_thumb

I think I need to pre-order…

Posted by Lloyd on November 06, 2009, 04:52 AM report to moderator

I wish that WB would bundle a regular DVD with the Blu-Ray like Disney does. Blu-Ray just isn’t an option in a van where the kids do most of their watching but I’d prefer the benefits of Blu-Ray for me.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on November 06, 2009, 05:23 AM report to moderator

definitely getting this.

Posted by laurenc on November 06, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator

I can’t wait to get it!

Posted by Leeann on November 06, 2009, 07:30 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Need a Blu-Ray player…

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 06, 2009, 07:34 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I’m now just trying to figure out the BD combo pack. Does anyone know if it has the features/extras of the regular dvd special edition or do they differ?

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 06, 2009, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

awesome! sales and shopping are two of my favourite things to see in the same sentence! this is great!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 06, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

im gonna order it

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 06, 2009, 08:14 AM report to moderator

I cannot wait for this!!! so excited been waiting since i saw the movie 5 times

Posted by madman1277 on November 06, 2009, 08:30 AM report to moderator

[i]"Why,"[/i] demanded Ron, seizing her schedule, "have you outlined all Lockhart's lessons in little hearts?"[br]Hermione snatched the schedule back, blushing furiously.