Another Revamp for Official Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Website

HBP Film
November 05, 2009, 01:08 PM

The US official WB Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince website has gotten a slight makeover into a DVD theme, with links to info on the live screening event  December 12th with Dan Radcliffe and David Yates. Please note too that it says of the special sneak peek at Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows "Get an exclusive, first-look on the set of the next Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1"

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

DH sneak peak!? i’ve signed up :)

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on November 05, 2009, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Rita_thumb

I have to go research this whole BD live thing, I take it thats only on the blue ray disk player? Not computers?

Posted by Aurora Duv on November 05, 2009, 01:29 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Aww i wish I had blu ray!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 05, 2009, 02:27 PM report to moderator
User45352_pic6699_1228145211_thumb

nice!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by sweetgeorgia on November 05, 2009, 02:49 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

wow! i love sneek peaks! totally awesome!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 05, 2009, 04:04 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

Yays! A sneak peak!!!

Posted by gingersnape on November 05, 2009, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

So cool!

Posted by LadySidi on November 05, 2009, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

coolio

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 05, 2009, 04:21 PM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

blu-ray again?!! Can’t it be just DVD? OR JUST YOUTUBE IT!? I need to see that SNEAK PEEK!!!!!!

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on November 05, 2009, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I’m super excited to get HBP and watch it again… and again… and again!! LOL :-P

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 05, 2009, 11:13 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

ugghhh blu ray! I’m shaking my fists lol

Posted by KC Nox on November 05, 2009, 11:19 PM report to moderator
Amelie_by_yishui_thumb

I need a Blu Ray player. :\

Posted by RAzzLe on November 06, 2009, 01:42 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I’m pretty sure the sneak peek will end up on youtube one way or another.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 06, 2009, 02:36 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Good!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 06, 2009, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

I’m not going too…I’m starting a support group to not get spoiled on DH, anyone want to join? :(/:D It’s too hard, but it excites me!

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on November 06, 2009, 05:38 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

A piercing, bloodcurdling shriek split the silence -- the book was screaming! Harry snapped it shut, but the shriek went on and on, one high, unbroken, earsplitting note.