Sky News Interviews Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint

DH Film
November 28, 2009, 05:37 PM

Many readers owled to say UK Channel Sky News aired this new video interview today (also here in our video galleries) with actors Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint from the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. During the interview,  Dan says that filming of late has been quite busy and he caught a cold after a sequence where he "was lying in a pool of mud and dust and smoke and it irritated my throat and I developed a cold." Rupert Grint confirms that they are making both films at the same time  (ie part one is not yet wholly complete) and things have been very busy with "lots of battle scenes," and noted "we're kind of mixing them together, and because I've got longer hair in the second part I do lose track." Dan Radcliffe says he has not yet filmed any of his scenes at Hogwarts, saying "This is gonna have a very different feel to it," admits Dan. "We barely spend any time at Hogwarts. I've been here for eight months and I've not filmed a single scene in the great hall, which is unheard of. I'm quite excited."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hufflepuff_default_thumb

I hope they don’t get so caught up in filming both parts at once that they’ll postphone the release of the first part. I’d always assumed that they would film the first part first, and the second thereafter.

Posted by Morphesque on November 30, 2009, 05:55 AM report to moderator
Image

I agree with annakat.

Posted by magicmaniac on November 30, 2009, 07:10 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

I’d love a countdown too!

Posted by Smitch on November 30, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Cute!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 30, 2009, 08:27 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Mehh, that was alright, I guess.

Posted by Smitch on December 01, 2009, 03:23 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I love these interviews & I can’t wait to see the DH films!!!!

I too hope Leaky puts up a new countdown!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on December 01, 2009, 03:38 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Need some better questions…

Posted by Won_Two on December 01, 2009, 05:36 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

So close to the end :(

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 01, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Bottom_of_bc_thumb

naturally I am crying. I can’t imagine a time with nothing new HP coming out. The water works are really going to come at the end of the last movie. HP in my heart forever.

Posted by Mona-momo on December 02, 2009, 04:48 PM report to moderator

Harry heard Bellatrix Lestrange's triumphant scream, but knew it meant nothing -- Sirius had only just fallen through the archway, he would reappear from the other side any second...[br]But Sirius did not reappear.[br]"SIRIUS!" Harry yelled, "SIRIUS!"