Sky News Interviews Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint

DH Film
November 28, 2009, 05:37 PM

Many readers owled to say UK Channel Sky News aired this new video interview today (also here in our video galleries) with actors Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint from the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. During the interview,  Dan says that filming of late has been quite busy and he caught a cold after a sequence where he "was lying in a pool of mud and dust and smoke and it irritated my throat and I developed a cold." Rupert Grint confirms that they are making both films at the same time  (ie part one is not yet wholly complete) and things have been very busy with "lots of battle scenes," and noted "we're kind of mixing them together, and because I've got longer hair in the second part I do lose track." Dan Radcliffe says he has not yet filmed any of his scenes at Hogwarts, saying "This is gonna have a very different feel to it," admits Dan. "We barely spend any time at Hogwarts. I've been here for eight months and I've not filmed a single scene in the great hall, which is unheard of. I'm quite excited."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Sweet! First!

Posted by Lucida on November 28, 2009, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Lovegood2_thumb

2cnd coolio

Posted by Loveforluna on November 28, 2009, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Hp___dh_40_thumb

i know it doesnt come out for a year, but i cant wait for DH part 1 _

Posted by iheartpink(ROAR) on November 28, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Iconator_4a84e48cd91bc7150c419e167949a783_thumb

yes! i’m fully supportive of a new countdown :)

and is it just me to or dan and rupert seem really tired?

Posted by cosmo409 on November 28, 2009, 06:30 PM report to moderator

Poor Dan – hope he’s feeling better!

Rupert didn’t say how they are dealing with his hair length. Extensions, maybe?

I’m excited, too!

Posted by Jillxoxo on November 28, 2009, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

I’m so excited for the last movie. But I’m gonna be really sad too when it’s all over.

Posted by x3HPx3 on November 28, 2009, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

what is he doing in mud and dust and smoke???

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 28, 2009, 07:10 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

nice interviews.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 28, 2009, 07:27 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Man, acting is hazardous to your health!

Posted by sgreeter8888 on November 28, 2009, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

As much as I enjoy all of these tantalizing interviews in which we learn very intriguing snippets of information from the upcoming two films, I do believe that Warner Brothers finally ought to release some official media just to placate our increasingly hungry stomachs.

Posted by Kirk on November 28, 2009, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Great interviews! They are trying so hard to keep things from us… which is good, because I do want to be shocked in a good way when I see the last two films.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 28, 2009, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Yay but also boo! It’s finishing too quickly!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 29, 2009, 06:54 AM report to moderator
Th_harry-and-ginny--x-x-x-_thumb

cute!!!!

Posted by DanielBonnie28 on November 29, 2009, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Cute!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on November 29, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator
Demons_and_angels_rotating_thumb

I love these interviews, even if they’re saying the same things over and over again …

Now I just hope Leaky puts up a new countdown :) !

Posted by aras on November 29, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014