Bonnie Wright on a Return Trip to King's Cross Station for Deathly Hallows Epilogue

DH Film
November 25, 2009, 07:57 AM

Actors Tom Felton (Draco) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny) were among those interviewed for Belgium magazine Het Nieuwsblad (scan here) where they spoke about filming of the epilogue for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In a translation below, Tom said it would probably be the last scene they filmed and Bonnie spoke again about making a return trip to King's Cross station where she did her first scene for the Harry Potter films.

"Tom Felton: We still have several months filming. The last scene we will probably be filming the scene 19 years later is playing. I'm very curious how we all will be.
Bonnie Wright: I'm looking forward to returning to King's Cross station. I had my first scene for the first Harry Potter movie ten years ago. I hardly knew then what acting was. I especially remember that I was freezing.
Tom: We've spent more than ten years together on this film set. We have grown up here. It will be strange to say goodbye.
Bonnie: Who knows, we can have a reunion in about ten years. What became of the actors? Maybe we'll play together in the Harry Potter musical. (Laughs) ."

Thanks to Snitchseeker for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on November 27, 2009, 09:58 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on November 27, 2009, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Natalieportman14_thumb

I’m sure Darren Criss and them wouldn’t mind giving their play over to the HP actors. ;)

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on November 28, 2009, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Me_thumb

harry potter the musical… a new project to watch.. :)

Posted by alegria35 on November 28, 2009, 01:40 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Ha! I’d kill to see them play in the HP musical. Good idea, Bonnie!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 28, 2009, 07:30 AM report to moderator

this is so sad. i can’t wait for the movie, but then again i dread it since it’s the end of the series.

Posted by TheGoldenSeeker on November 28, 2009, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

It will be interesting to see how they age them, I’m sure they will do it justice though.

Posted by Figment on November 29, 2009, 12:07 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

awww ti’s all sooooo sad to even think abotu let alone try to comprohend anyway its a nice interview. =[

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on November 29, 2009, 08:01 AM report to moderator
108_thumb

I will probably be bawling my eyes out during the scene because it is the end of the series.

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on November 29, 2009, 08:26 PM report to moderator

I’m gonna be so sad by the end of that last King’s Cross scene. We’ve all grown up with Harry Potter, and it’ll be strange once both the books and the movies have come to an end. On another note, I wonder if anyone in the cast has seen AVPM. :)

Posted by aj_ellybean on November 29, 2009, 09:23 PM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

I cried when I watched HBP months ago..
I cried not cuz Dumbledore died, but because HP is almost finished.. :(((

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on November 30, 2009, 03:18 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I love 19 years later and I don’t care what anyone says! They need this scene and putting it at the end of the credits would be completley ridiculus!!!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 02, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

Why does it have to end?

Posted by Nagini's dinner on February 09, 2010, 10:23 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Lockhart cuffed Harry merrily on the shoulder. "Just do what I did, Harry!"[br]"What, drop my wand?"[br]But Lockhart wasn't listening.