Bonnie Wright on a Return Trip to King's Cross Station for Deathly Hallows Epilogue

DH Film
November 25, 2009, 07:57 AM

Actors Tom Felton (Draco) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny) were among those interviewed for Belgium magazine Het Nieuwsblad (scan here) where they spoke about filming of the epilogue for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In a translation below, Tom said it would probably be the last scene they filmed and Bonnie spoke again about making a return trip to King's Cross station where she did her first scene for the Harry Potter films.

"Tom Felton: We still have several months filming. The last scene we will probably be filming the scene 19 years later is playing. I'm very curious how we all will be.
Bonnie Wright: I'm looking forward to returning to King's Cross station. I had my first scene for the first Harry Potter movie ten years ago. I hardly knew then what acting was. I especially remember that I was freezing.
Tom: We've spent more than ten years together on this film set. We have grown up here. It will be strange to say goodbye.
Bonnie: Who knows, we can have a reunion in about ten years. What became of the actors? Maybe we'll play together in the Harry Potter musical. (Laughs) ."

Thanks to Snitchseeker for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I agree with Hermione Elizabeth ^
bittersweet is right :(

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on November 26, 2009, 03:47 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Just contemplating the end of the series taxes me emotionally beyond belief. I do not know how they can handle the end of the filming, for it has been such a part of their lives through which they have developed such rich bonds.

Posted by Kirk on November 26, 2009, 03:55 AM report to moderator

Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday that the first Hary Potter movie came out and now they’re filming the last one.

Posted by dracomalfoy4evah on November 26, 2009, 03:57 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

I am really looking forward to that scene. I wonder if it will deviate from the epilogue in the book? Well, it probably will, so maybe the best question is how will it deviate from the book? Can’t wait!

Posted by Lady of the Lake on November 26, 2009, 03:58 AM report to moderator
Mcgonagalldh_thumb

My suggestion for the opening of the epilogue scene: Pan across King’s Cross Station, then a close-up of George Weasley, calling “Fred! Fred!” Angelina Johnson Weasley: “Fred! Come on, darling, you don’t want to miss the train!” Camera pans to young Fred Weasley II, son of George and Angelina. He puts something down the back of a little girl, who squeals her displeasure. Little Fred just laughs. Angelina looks at her husband and says: “That boy is just like his father.” George, with a wistful look in his eye: “…and his Uncle.” This is just what I think should happen first. For those who didn’t read the book but will be watching the movie, it lets them know that George and Angelina get married and name their son after his Uncle Fred, who died heroically in the fight against Voldemort. I just really want that established. Even though George and Angelina are not in that scene in the book, I really would love to see that.

Posted by iamminerva on November 26, 2009, 04:21 AM report to moderator
Marauders_thumb

As everyone’s said, it won’t be hard to make them look slightly older. They don’t need to look significantly older because a) they’ll only be in their thirties, and b) we all know wizards don’t age the same as muggles, SO if they look younger, it’s more accurate, at least in the magical world. :)

Posted by padfoot4ever12 on November 26, 2009, 04:40 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I really looking forward to this scene and hope they don’t leave anything out from the book. They can add to it, but don’t take anything out from the epilogue of the book!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 26, 2009, 04:49 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

I can’t belive they’re almost filming the very last scene EVER. :‘( :’(
This is going to be a greeeat and extremely hard scene to do!! they have to get it PERFECT. it’s litterally their very last chance.

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 26, 2009, 04:54 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-newest-stills-5_thumb

i think thats pretty coolio and that it would be fun to go to london to see the premire of harry potter and the deathly hallows epilog

Posted by monkeygirl163 on November 26, 2009, 05:38 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

Rupert (from the looks of his other movies) look 19 years older than Ron already… Dan and Tom can work on that too. But Bonnie and Emma… they both look so young!! :D

btw, I was about to read the scan, but I didn’t understand a word of it. lol.xD

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on November 26, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0183_thumb

I can’t believe it’s all coming to an end.

Posted by LulubelleI {WBM} on November 26, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

OMG each time I read and realise that it’s coming to its end I freez and understand that years are passing so fast …..

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on November 26, 2009, 09:03 AM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

so sad yet i cant wait

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 26, 2009, 09:10 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

it is coming to an end so quickly! SLOW DOWN!!! It is really sweet that the first place that Bonnie filmed at for HP will also be the last.

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 26, 2009, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Hp_wallpaper_10_1024x819_sm_thumb

I’m sad that this will be the end. I want it to keep on going and going. I would love to see their kids and what happens after the battle at Hogwarts. I feel that these characters are a part of my family. :(

Posted by jlinhard03 on November 26, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator

"Be quiet, Bella," said Voldemort dangerously. "I shall deal with you in a moment. Do you think I have entered the Ministry of Magic to hear your sniveling apologies?"