Bonnie Wright on a Return Trip to King's Cross Station for Deathly Hallows Epilogue

DH Film
November 25, 2009, 07:57 AM

Actors Tom Felton (Draco) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny) were among those interviewed for Belgium magazine Het Nieuwsblad (scan here) where they spoke about filming of the epilogue for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In a translation below, Tom said it would probably be the last scene they filmed and Bonnie spoke again about making a return trip to King's Cross station where she did her first scene for the Harry Potter films.

"Tom Felton: We still have several months filming. The last scene we will probably be filming the scene 19 years later is playing. I'm very curious how we all will be.
Bonnie Wright: I'm looking forward to returning to King's Cross station. I had my first scene for the first Harry Potter movie ten years ago. I hardly knew then what acting was. I especially remember that I was freezing.
Tom: We've spent more than ten years together on this film set. We have grown up here. It will be strange to say goodbye.
Bonnie: Who knows, we can have a reunion in about ten years. What became of the actors? Maybe we'll play together in the Harry Potter musical. (Laughs) ."

Thanks to Snitchseeker for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Thumb_dh_unofficialstills_harry_ron_hermione_012_thumb

I just wish it could go on forever.

Posted by dreampotter [ROAR!] on November 25, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

It’s gonna be the end of an era… :’(!!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 25, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator

If they go back to King’s Cross to film that epilogue scene, they’ll find it somewhat changed. The ‘iconic’ footbridge featured in PS/SS and OotP, with the massive clock face, is no longer there, so the panning shot will have to be CGId or borrowed from an earlier film.

Nice idea for a ‘Fred junior’ scene, but I think it’ll be James and Albus. Have they cast any children yet??

Posted by WulfricBrian on November 25, 2009, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-newest-stills-5_thumb

i think thats pretty coolio and that it would be fun to go to london to see the premire of harry potter and the deathly hallows epilog

Posted by monkeygirl163 on November 25, 2009, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

that is awesome.

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on November 25, 2009, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

That’ll be so cool!

Posted by friendofblob on November 25, 2009, 02:51 PM report to moderator

I really hope they do this scene justice.

Posted by azna70 on November 25, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

theyre alreadyy at the epilouge! damn uhhh its coming to an end first the books now the movies =’(

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on November 25, 2009, 08:01 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

i don’t want it to end….

Posted by kyramp on November 25, 2009, 11:00 PM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

I didn’t like the last scene in DH— like many, I felt it was just tacked on at the end… but I’ll probably cry when I see it. Or IF I see it. I don’t know if I can handle watching Fred die, so I might actually skip the last movie xD

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on November 26, 2009, 01:31 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

the epilogue bookends the series, i guess. It would be a shame not to include it.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on November 26, 2009, 01:44 AM report to moderator

its going to be over set cgi done by the same inc. that did the elves

Posted by darker7image on November 26, 2009, 02:00 AM report to moderator
R3_thumb

i wonder who’s going to play albus,james,lily,rose,hugo and scorpious :)

Posted by moondragon15(ROAR) on November 26, 2009, 02:06 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

The Epilogue is going to make me really start crying if nothing else will! It’ll be a bittersweet end. :( I can’t wait to see who play’s their children like Albus Severus, Hugo, and the rest of the gang.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 26, 2009, 02:23 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

that is sad =(

Posted by alicia00 on November 26, 2009, 02:32 AM report to moderator

...the other Gryffindor boys pointed out that he was in no danger; he was a pure-blood, and therefore unlikely to be attacked.[br]"They went for Filch first," Neville said, his round face fearful. "And everyone knows I'm almost a Squib."