Bonnie Wright on a Return Trip to King's Cross Station for Deathly Hallows Epilogue

DH Film
November 25, 2009, 07:57 AM

Actors Tom Felton (Draco) and Bonnie Wright (Ginny) were among those interviewed for Belgium magazine Het Nieuwsblad (scan here) where they spoke about filming of the epilogue for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In a translation below, Tom said it would probably be the last scene they filmed and Bonnie spoke again about making a return trip to King's Cross station where she did her first scene for the Harry Potter films.

"Tom Felton: We still have several months filming. The last scene we will probably be filming the scene 19 years later is playing. I'm very curious how we all will be.
Bonnie Wright: I'm looking forward to returning to King's Cross station. I had my first scene for the first Harry Potter movie ten years ago. I hardly knew then what acting was. I especially remember that I was freezing.
Tom: We've spent more than ten years together on this film set. We have grown up here. It will be strange to say goodbye.
Bonnie: Who knows, we can have a reunion in about ten years. What became of the actors? Maybe we'll play together in the Harry Potter musical. (Laughs) ."

Thanks to Snitchseeker for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Harry_potter_characters_thumb

first and kool :D i can’t believe that it is coming to an end, that is really sad to think about :( but i wonder if bonnie was talking about AVPM??? :D

Posted by olivia_weasley_232 {*ROAR*} on November 25, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator

omg it’s so bittersweet that the place where Bonnie did her first hp scene will also be the place where she’ll do her last hp scene! <33 so much has happened since that first film, and yet, here we are, and the love for HP is still growing and growing.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on November 25, 2009, 08:17 AM report to moderator
Picture_3_thumb

Doubt it, somehow… I’m more worried that this is going to mean bad fake-aged makeup – I’d seriously prefer it of they cast different actors for the epilogue.

Posted by Araminta1987 on November 25, 2009, 08:18 AM report to moderator
Blastoid_thumb

Why would they use “bad” makeup? With modern makeup, prosthetics, and CGI, this will be a piece-of-cake.

That being written, it is a dumb scene to include, as it really is a wrap of the very first story, not the Deathly Hallows’ story. The best way to include it would be to show it AFTER the credits: the few diehards who hang around for it (a la Pirates 3) can get the “treat,” whereas Ms. & Mr. Moviegoer who will think that it’s a waste of time will not have their time wasted.

Posted by Wimsey on November 25, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

love the deathly hallows picture.
It will be hard to say goodbye to something you’ve been attached to since 10 years.

Posted by Astha on November 25, 2009, 09:33 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

love the deathly hallows picture.

Posted by Astha on November 25, 2009, 09:33 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Yeah I dont think we have to worry about bad make up or anything. We know what could be done years ago with prosthetics in movies like Back To The Future, that was amazingly well done. Techniques and technology have advanced so much since then, many of the Doctor Who shows have various actors aged by prosthetics and make up and, it just looks incredible. Personally I think it’s neat they’re using the same actors. It just feels so weird to be thinking about filming the epilogue already :s

Posted by Moose_Starr on November 25, 2009, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Dd_thumb

@Wimsey: excellent idea, I like it. Besides I believe I’ll need a break after the battle.
“What became of the actors”, yes, that is very likely to become a TV documentary.

Posted by Flonk on November 25, 2009, 10:03 AM report to moderator
Img_0211__2__thumb

I still don’t understand why folks think the epilogue is going to be so difficult. They are only supposed to be in their mid-thirties. People do not look that different at that age – I literally had NO wrinkles at that age (in fact my skin looked nicer than when I was in my teens). Now, in my early 40s I have just a few crinkle lines on the side of my eyes (and not even a touch of gray in the hair yet). Your face thins out – more angular, you look more mature somehow, but not that old. As long as you are careful with the sun, and don’t smoke – you’ll be surprised how youthful you still look at that age.

Posted by sueml on November 25, 2009, 10:15 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

that is the seen i wanna see most in the two movies

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on November 25, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

that is the seen i wanna see most in the two movies

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on November 25, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

This is so sad :( I don’t want the HP movies to end! *tear

Posted by Christine on November 25, 2009, 11:17 AM report to moderator

I bet this is a treat for all the kids!

Posted by You Know Stew [ROAR!] on November 25, 2009, 11:42 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I really wanna see it!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 25, 2009, 11:51 AM report to moderator
Image

It is so sad and exciting! I hope they do have a reunion!They have grown up making these it will be sad/strange. sob sob. I just cant think about it!!!! sob sob.

Posted by magicmaniac on November 25, 2009, 12:13 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Ministry task force of five hundred have been working on it all year. Muggle Repelling Charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have got anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again... bles