Wizarding World of Harry Potter Commercials to Begin Airing

Movies
Posted by: Edward
November 24, 2009, 12:36 PM

The Orlando Sentinel has a very brief report online noting that the first commercial spots for the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park have begun airing "on a limited basis," according to Universal spokesman Tom Schroder.  Readers who are able to capture video of these commercials, please do send them in to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park at the Universal Orlando Resorts is expected to open Spring 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

African_servil_thumb

Yeah, I keep seeing the same one, and I hope that they make other ones that aren’t so cheesy.

Posted by Mrs. Longbottom on November 25, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
African_servil_thumb

Posted by Mrs. Longbottom on November 25, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

I saw one… it doesn’t show anything new, but it’s exciting!

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on November 25, 2009, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

They are on all the time…

Posted by Won_Two on November 26, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Colbert-stewart-getty-76786870_thumb

I saw the TV spot while watching MSNBC. I was a bit surprised to see it; only lasted a few seconds. Ah well. I don’t complain. I’m lucky enough to live in Central Florida so I’m sure I’ll get my fill of the park soon. I’m gonna guess it will open before June maybe in May. They will want to open it in time for the Summer holidays or so I hope.

Posted by QueenFergie on November 26, 2009, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Are those commercials going to be internationally aired?

Posted by Smitch on November 27, 2009, 05:44 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on November 27, 2009, 06:00 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on November 27, 2009, 06:00 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on November 27, 2009, 06:00 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on November 27, 2009, 10:05 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

i just saw one! i caught it on my phone, like half of it :)

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 27, 2009, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Downsize_-_copy__2__thumb

I still didnt see one yet, but i hope i do.

Posted by Kewlguy21 on November 28, 2009, 03:34 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 29, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Awesome!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 01, 2009, 01:52 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I saw one of these and freaked out!

Posted by KC Nox on December 14, 2009, 04:32 PM report to moderator

"I don't know where you learned about right and wrong, Mundungus, but you seem to have missed a few crucial lessons," said Mrs. Weasley coldly.