Wizarding World of Harry Potter Commercials to Begin Airing

Movies
Posted by: Edward
November 24, 2009, 12:36 PM

The Orlando Sentinel has a very brief report online noting that the first commercial spots for the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park have begun airing "on a limited basis," according to Universal spokesman Tom Schroder.  Readers who are able to capture video of these commercials, please do send them in to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park at the Universal Orlando Resorts is expected to open Spring 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

African_servil_thumb

Yeah, I keep seeing the same one, and I hope that they make other ones that aren’t so cheesy.

Posted by Mrs. Longbottom on November 24, 2009, 09:08 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-newest-stills-5_thumb

i keep seeing those and i think they r soooo coolio every time one comes on i have to shush the entire house just so that i can hear what it says…. yah im kind of obsessed

Posted by monkeygirl163 on November 24, 2009, 11:40 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

way cool :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 25, 2009, 12:23 AM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

ooo hopefully i catch one :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on November 25, 2009, 01:08 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb
I SAW ONE LAST NIGHT !!! they’re only about 10 seconds long.
Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 25, 2009, 05:08 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Great!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 25, 2009, 05:31 AM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

I can’t see it :O

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on November 25, 2009, 05:40 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I saw one last night too!! I believe it was on NBC while I was watching Heros. Now I wish I hadn’t erased it from my DVR.

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 25, 2009, 06:56 AM report to moderator
Natalieportman14_thumb

They’re already airing over here. I’ve already seen like two of them.

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on November 25, 2009, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Dscf3733_02_thumb

i’ve seen the same one twice, both last night.
i’m not sure which channel though.
i think cbs.
I’M SO EXCITED.
:D

Posted by duo_93 on November 25, 2009, 07:44 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

i saw it and i thought it looked good i wonder when the next commercial is going to go on the tv

Posted by alicia00 on November 25, 2009, 07:55 AM report to moderator

I have seen it several times when clicking past MSNBC. I also saw it last night while watching Conan O’Brian. I wonderif it’s just running on NBC so far. I would turn on MSNBC if you want to see it. I don’t watch that channel, but still caught it three times in passing so they must be running it a lot. I am hoping an opening date is coming soon!!

Posted by iamnotworriedharry on November 25, 2009, 09:11 AM report to moderator
Iconator_870a894c3025a65d8ba47052171babda_thumb

There was one on during Heroes! I was sitting there on my parents’ bed going OMG OMG OMG OMG! and my dad and sister were like SHUT UP!

Posted by Olivia [Phoenix] WBM! on November 25, 2009, 11:23 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I have been seeing them an awful lot on NBC and just about screamed when I did. However, I fear that I will not be able to go for some years due to financial constraints. Woe. :(

Posted by Kirk on November 25, 2009, 12:08 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

I saw one while watching Heroes! I was so surprised, but I didn’t get a chance to tape it. Sorry!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on November 25, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator

Oozing back out of the page, in his very own ink, came words Harry had never written.[br][i]"Hello, Harry Potter. My name is Tom Riddle. How did you come by my diary?"[/i]