Wizarding World of Harry Potter Commercials to Begin Airing

Movies
Posted by: Edward
November 24, 2009, 12:36 PM

The Orlando Sentinel has a very brief report online noting that the first commercial spots for the upcoming Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park have begun airing "on a limited basis," according to Universal spokesman Tom Schroder.  Readers who are able to capture video of these commercials, please do send them in to staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park at the Universal Orlando Resorts is expected to open Spring 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Avi_thumb
I SAW ONE LAST NIGHT !!! they’re only about 10 seconds long.
Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 24, 2009, 01:04 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

I saw one as well!!! I forget which show I was watching or what channel it was on. I was startled when I heard the first line of the commercial. I think it starts out with….“You’ve read the books…”

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on November 24, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator

I saw one last night too! On CBS. Squee!

Posted by molly7 on November 24, 2009, 02:57 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

i wanna see one

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 24, 2009, 03:00 PM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I have seen it very early morning on CNBC. When I heard it/saw it I got very excited!

Posted by Rosie016 on November 24, 2009, 03:01 PM report to moderator
Aliceicon_thumb

I saw it last night while watching Interview With The Vampire on Oxygen :D I flipped out.

Posted by 13_lucky_charms on November 24, 2009, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Thistletopiary_thumb

Oh, I hope someone DOES save one from their DVR and post it for the rest of us! Please!!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on November 24, 2009, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I’ll keep my eye open for one.

Posted by Figment on November 24, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

SQUEE!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 24, 2009, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Image

I saw the commercial it is so short for such a great thing!!

Posted by magicmaniac on November 24, 2009, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

I am soo going to that!!

Posted by The Nerd on November 24, 2009, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am looking forward to seeing these ads, and I hate ads for the most part!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on November 24, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I want to go!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 24, 2009, 05:12 PM report to moderator

Just saw one of these commercials last night. Was kind of surprised to see it, actually.

Posted by infernumflame on November 24, 2009, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

i want to go bad!!

Posted by kyramp on November 24, 2009, 08:34 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"How extraordinarily like your father you are, Potter... He too was exceedingly arrogant. A small amount of talent on the Quidditch field made him think he was a cut above the rest of us too. Strutting around the place with his friends and admirers... The