Dan Radcliffe: "Final stretch" of Deathly Hallows Filming After Christmas

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 24, 2009, 12:14 PM

Australian morning television show Sunrise Seven has a short video online from a recent Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows set visit, during which actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Bonnie Wright (Ginny), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Tom Felton (Draco) spoke briefly about their experience making the film.  While discussing the end of the Deathly Hallows production, Mr. Radcliffe notes that the final leg of filming, set to get underway after the Christmas holidays, will be both a "sad" and "exciting" experience.  Quoteage:

"It'll be funny after Christmas because after Christmas then we really are on the home stretch then... and it will be strange.  It will be very, very odd, and very sad.  But, equally, it'll be very exciting to not to have to say to people 'Sorry, I won't be available for another four years.'  I am excited about it."
Brief glimpses of such sets as Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and the cluttered Room of Requirement are seen during this clip, along with a few behind the scenes looks from the Half-Blood Prince filming.  The full clip can be viewed right here in our Video Galleries.

Thanks to Feltbeats for the news!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on November 27, 2009, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Oooh!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 29, 2009, 11:54 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I would never throw a snitch away!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 01, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I feel the same way…

Posted by KC Nox on December 14, 2009, 04:30 PM report to moderator
Avatars-kix_thumb

I wish they would make more movies.

Posted by Nagini's dinner on February 09, 2010, 01:00 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"[Snape] tells me he knows a tiny little bit about dueling himself and has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration before we begin. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry -- you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through