Dan Radcliffe: "Final stretch" of Deathly Hallows Filming After Christmas

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
November 24, 2009, 12:14 PM

Australian morning television show Sunrise Seven has a short video online from a recent Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows set visit, during which actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Bonnie Wright (Ginny), Rupert Grint (Ron), and Tom Felton (Draco) spoke briefly about their experience making the film.  While discussing the end of the Deathly Hallows production, Mr. Radcliffe notes that the final leg of filming, set to get underway after the Christmas holidays, will be both a "sad" and "exciting" experience.  Quoteage:

"It'll be funny after Christmas because after Christmas then we really are on the home stretch then... and it will be strange.  It will be very, very odd, and very sad.  But, equally, it'll be very exciting to not to have to say to people 'Sorry, I won't be available for another four years.'  I am excited about it."
Brief glimpses of such sets as Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and the cluttered Room of Requirement are seen during this clip, along with a few behind the scenes looks from the Half-Blood Prince filming.  The full clip can be viewed right here in our Video Galleries.

Thanks to Feltbeats for the news!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Picture_200_thumb

Don’t want it to be over! :(
But still 2 movies! :D

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on November 25, 2009, 05:39 AM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I am very sad that the series is ending:( I don’t know what I’m going to anticipate after 2011 (Rowling better be working on something great to follow up HP!!)

Posted by JessSnape on November 25, 2009, 06:01 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Sad,sad, sad. I hope that soon after the last film JK takes pity on us and has some news about the Scottish book so we can look forward once again!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on November 25, 2009, 06:09 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

So sad!!! It seems like the end is coming so fast !! :(

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on November 25, 2009, 06:54 AM report to moderator

SO sad

Posted by madman1277 on November 25, 2009, 06:55 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

awww man now i feel sad

Posted by alicia00 on November 25, 2009, 07:53 AM report to moderator

I watched the interview on Tv, laughed when Tom said the kids won’t shake his hand because he’s the evil one… glad I have all the books to read anytime.
savouring deathly hallows book at the moment.
I hope WB do Deathly Hallows one and two satisfyingly well.

Posted by DobbyWinkyKreacher on November 25, 2009, 07:55 AM report to moderator

really love HP.

Posted by DobbyWinkyKreacher on November 25, 2009, 07:56 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I know I will miss it, but I know it is time for them to move on and expand their experiences.

Posted by Figment on November 25, 2009, 08:02 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

Posted by Figment on November 25, 2009, 08:03 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

It will be sad when it’s all over… but the Harry Potter phenomenon will never end as long as we don’t make it end! I am excited and sad to see the final movie though… it’ll be like saying goodbye in a good way. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 25, 2009, 08:13 AM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

wow. those newscasters are really annoying. they all are! theyre just so clueless…oh well

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on November 25, 2009, 08:33 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

so sad! I wonder how they are going to do the epolge

Posted by The Nerd on November 25, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Image

I agree with hermy007! sob!

Posted by magicmaniac on November 25, 2009, 08:55 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Somehow I see it as way more than like graduating for them because, these guys have grown up on the HP set. They pretty much live, eat & sleep HP, they even go to school on set. It must be their life. Sure, they’re all well rounded individuals and yeah, they’ll move on. But, if it’s this sad for us at The End Of All Things, it must be real tough for them, too …

Posted by Moose_Starr on November 25, 2009, 09:37 AM report to moderator

"Makes a diff'rence, havin' a decent family," he said. "Me dad was decent. An' your mum an' dad were decent. If they'd lived, life woulda bin diff'rent, eh?"[br]"Yeah... I s'pose," said Harry cautiously. Hagrid seemed to be in a very strange mood.[br]"Fam