Ben Shepard to Film "Behind the Magic" of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (

DH Film
November 24, 2009, 06:13 PM

Popular UK host Ben Shepard has announced via his official Twitter he is off to Leavesden studios tomorrow to film another of the "Behind the Magic" series on the making of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. He says he's not allowed to post photos as its all secret, but promises to update with what he can, stay tuned!
Update: In surprise, we do have this new photo of Mr. Shepard with Dan Radcliffe

Many thanks Andy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

282337_f260_thumb

Yes! I love watching this in the exciting lead up to another Potter film…but on the downside before Dh 2 we probably won’t have this…As I don’t see why Shepherd would make two when the movies are being filmed together?

Did you know Ben Shepherd is in HBP movie, in the joke shoppe scene?

Posted by PensievePlotter on November 24, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

AWESOME! I can’t wait to see it!!!

Posted by cghambright on November 24, 2009, 07:32 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super cool! I am now following him now!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 24, 2009, 09:14 PM report to moderator

cool can’t wait

Posted by 7Pirates on November 24, 2009, 09:28 PM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Why have I never seen that before? I have to see it!

Posted by Lisbry on November 25, 2009, 01:03 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

He is the father in Diagon Alley.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on November 25, 2009, 05:21 AM report to moderator

this is so cool!!!!!!!! AND HE’S HANDSOME, really ;))))))

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on November 25, 2009, 06:28 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I cain’t wait to see it!! When I get my copy of HBP I’ll be looking for him in the joke shop.

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 25, 2009, 06:36 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

It’s good to know they’re filming bonus features for DH already :)
I’m hoping that, because it’s the last HP movie there will be a whole lot of behind the scenes and interviews and stuff …

Posted by Moose_Starr on November 25, 2009, 09:46 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

Behind the magic…. cool!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on November 25, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I love the Behind the Magic series! :D He is sooo lucky. What we all wouldn’t do to go to the movie set…

Posted by Christine on November 25, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I cannot wait to see this illuminating material.

Posted by Kirk on November 25, 2009, 11:57 AM report to moderator
250px-youre-a-wizard

He was credited as “Diagon Alley Father” in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie. May i know, What is “Diagon Alley Father”?

Posted by EnricoDc on November 25, 2009, 01:11 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

well that’s cool :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 25, 2009, 04:35 PM report to moderator

@enrico doc: maybe in the diagon alley scene he portrayed a father with his son.

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on November 25, 2009, 10:40 PM report to moderator

"Well, my father is [i]very[/i] supportive of any anti-Ministry action!... He's always saying he'd believe anything of Fudge, I mean, the number of goblins Fudge has had assassinated! And of course he uses the Department of Mysteries to develop terrible p