PotterCast 209: When Harry Met Momo

PotterCast
Posted by: Edward
November 21, 2009, 12:07 PM

The 209th episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, is online and ready to be downloaded.  This week, our Sue is away, but we still have for you a run down of the latest in the Potter world, including news on the release of a featurette from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD, rumors about the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park release date, further construction updates about the Theme Park, iPhone Spells App from WB, and the release of first deleted scene from the HBP film.  Next, we bring you information on what is going on in the many areas of the Leaky Cauldron with a site-wide run down.  Half-Blood Pieces follows with a discussion of Harry's trip to Diagon Alley where we get our first look at the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes shop from the sixth Potter film.  Finally, the show wraps up with talk of Castle, Avatar, the audio of Rupert Grint on the character of Ron, and much more.

Stay tuned to the very end of the show for a very special, one week only, Avatar podcast with Melissa, John, and Frak! :)

As a reminder, the LeakyCon DVD, which will be available to pre-order soon, will also include all wizard rock performances from our conference.  If you like live wizard rock, be sure to reserve your copy of the upcoming LeakyCon Live Album of the wizard rock live shows at our LeakyCon 2009 conference.  To listen, just hit the "Play" button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

"When Harry Met Momo"
RT: 56:57
Producer: John Noe

Also, special thanks to our ever-vigilant UStream Mods for monitoring the live PotterCast recordings.

LeakyCon 2011: A Harry Potter Conference in Orlando!
“Harry, A History” Website
Jingle Spells 2
PotterCast Vlogs
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download.

Low-band Direct download.

Remember you don't need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

Leaky's Harry Potter Twitter list is the most exhaustive collection of news and official Harry Potter information in the world. Be sure to follow it today!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Pluto_thumb

yaaay!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on November 21, 2009, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Hbpgroupposter_thumb

alas second again… oh well cant wait to hear it!

Posted by mar21elf on November 21, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Hbpgroupposter_thumb

alas second again… oh well cant wait to hear it!

Posted by mar21elf on November 21, 2009, 12:28 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

yes! new pottercast!!! thanks!!!

Posted by gingersnape on November 21, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

Listened and wish there was more more potter talk and i missed sue :(

Posted by KC Nox on November 21, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Hbp_movie_thumb

Pottercast just in time for my term paper, Leaky does it again!

Posted by Blatcher(ROAR) on November 21, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Listening to it now.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 21, 2009, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Oh and that dragon I think was Harry’s lifelike doll from the 4th movie.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 21, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator

hate to say it, but ya’ll aren’t the same without Sue….

Posted by PotterMom05 on November 21, 2009, 02:07 PM report to moderator

hate to say it, but you all are not the same without Sue. ;) and why do the boys hate on Ginny? I knwo they were awkward in the movie, but I felt like that was more writing/directing than the actors. I mean cm’on- tying his shoe? Lame.

Posted by PotterMom05 on November 21, 2009, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

New PotterCast! Yes! I LOVE Avatar and I can’t wait to listen to this! Like you, Fangirl23, it’s my absolute favorite show too! I own the whole series too!

Posted by Richie Gagen on November 21, 2009, 02:11 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

woo hoo !

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 21, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

HBP Part 1?
Also the making fun of the movie gets a bit much guys.
There’s stuff you can make fun of in the book too.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on November 21, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

Ok,so I just finished listening. While I do wish there was more Potter talk, I LOVED the Avatar discussion! I am a HUGE fan and I totally want to be on the show to discuss it with them next time! Frak, I’m with you too. I have a crush on Katara and Hermione as well.

Posted by Richie Gagen on November 21, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_siggy_thumb

I LOVE THE AVATAR DISCOSTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great. I have watched avatar sience the very begaining and I have always loved it (one of the many thing i can’t get over like Harry Potter). You guys seem to know a lot for just started to love it…. (: I hope you countiune doing the avipod cast (I like that name)

Posted by harrypotterlover10 on November 21, 2009, 05:47 PM report to moderator

"Dear, dear, you know, that temper of yours will lead you into trouble one of these days, Hagrid," said Mr. Malfoy. "I would advise you not to shout at the Azkaban guards like that. They won't like it at all."