More Reports of March, 2010 Release Date for LEGO Harry Potter Video Game

Video Games
November 21, 2009, 10:33 PM

Back in June TLC reported that pre-orders for the new LEGO Harry Potter video game are now available, bearing a March 26, 2010 release date. Tonight, there are several more sites showing pre-orders with various March release dates, notably this Target pre-order card for the Wii platform of the game and a March 23, 2010. Play.co.uk has a March 26, 2010 date yet Barnes and Noble says March 1, 2010.

As a reminder, the trailer for the game covering Harry Potter years 1 -4 can be viewed here, with the write up on the B&N site reading:

"Build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the first four Harry Potter stories – Lego style! Explore Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learn spells, brew potions and relive the adventures like never before with tongue-in-cheek humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames!

Special Features:

• Play as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger as well as other favorite characters; over 100 playable characters. Attend lessons, cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete tasks to earn house points. Conjure up fun with a friend and play through Harry’s first four years at Hogwarts as a team with Drop-in, Drop-out co-op play; online co-op available on PS3 and 360."
Thanks for the link to Flickr, Peter!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

cant wait

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 22, 2009, 12:20 AM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

cant wait

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 22, 2009, 12:20 AM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

Starting the count down, right…about…now!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on November 22, 2009, 03:01 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Oooh cool! Can’t wait for it!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 22, 2009, 05:51 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I’m so buying this!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 22, 2009, 06:16 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I’m really intrigued by the co operative mode. It will be amazing if three players can play at he same time handling the trio.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 22, 2009, 06:22 AM report to moderator

I have a feeling this might be one of the few H.P> games i dont get

Posted by Smonocco on November 22, 2009, 08:28 AM report to moderator

I AM SO EXCITED

Posted by laurennnbosss on November 22, 2009, 09:19 AM report to moderator
Image

HAVE TO GET IT!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ALL OF THE LEGO GAMES BASICALLY!!!!!! I HOPE 3 PPL CAN PLAY SO THE TRIO IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A 360 YES I CAN DO THE LIVE THINGY!!!!!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on November 22, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

that sounds totally awesome!!!! especially since i have wii games 5 and 6 the 1-4 i great and the playing as idfferent characters! whoot!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 22, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

I’m sooo gonna have this! I already have all the other lego games ^^

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on November 22, 2009, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I was more looking forward to some new actual HP lego sets, but this is pretty cool and if I get the chance I’ll give it a go.

Posted by Figment on November 22, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator

"THERE IS NO HARRY POTTER HERE!" he roared, now holding the receiver at arm's length, as though frightened it might explode. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT SCHOOL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN! DON'T YOU COME NEAR MY FAMILY!"