Rade Serbedzija Films First Scenes as Gregorovitch

News
November 19, 2009, 05:34 PM

Thanks to reader Petra for the heads up on this article from Croatia that says actor Rade Serbedzija has completed his first scenes as Wandmaker Gregorovitch for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In a rough translation of the piece, Mr. Serbedzija says that he has one scene with acclaimed actor Ralph Fiennes (Lord Voldemort) and praised the actor calling him "amazing." He also said that meeting with actors Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton was fun as they joked and called him "Boris the Blade" in reference to his character in the film "Snatch."

Filming continues in London on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
with Part One DUE IN THEATERS ONE YEAR FROM TODAY! :)

Thanks Petra!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Slytherin_girl_thumb

I can’t wait! :D

Posted by LadySidi on November 20, 2009, 10:06 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I know he doesn’t have to know some stuff,but when he said that he’ll be playing the wizard that makes swords,I wanted to puke.I know his role is not important but his indeference about everything is just sad.

Posted by Matea on November 20, 2009, 10:07 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I’m from Croatia and I read one article and I have to admit that I’m ashamed of it. He doesn’t know anything about Harry Potter,he’s not interested in it,he doesn’t know anything about his role. he just did his lines and thats that. He’s showing off about how he’s in HP and he doesn’t know anything about it.thats just sad.

Posted by Matea on November 20, 2009, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Nice!
@Matea – It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t know anything about HP, a lot of other actors don’t. His character is not that important anyway. He’s just there to be AKed by Voldemort. That’s all he needs to know!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on November 20, 2009, 11:12 AM report to moderator

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!! omg omg omg one year from nowwwwwwww

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on November 20, 2009, 11:33 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Hey doesn’t look anything like how I imagined him.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 20, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

One year yay!!!!!

Posted by kyramp on November 20, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Demons_and_angels_rotating_thumb

Sue, does that mean we get a new countdown ???? I love the pics on the HBP countdown, but come on – I’m counting down the days here!

Posted by aras on November 20, 2009, 11:50 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

still can’t see him as gregorovitch … hm.

@Matea , Alan Rickman hasn’t read the books either, he only knows what’s in the script.

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 20, 2009, 11:54 AM report to moderator
Animated_tom-voldemort_thumb

Awesome!!!
Why are you saying he doesn’t “look like him”? Do we even know how Gregorovitch looks like? Cause I can’t remember…
Anyway, I loved that scene, and I know it will be brilliant to see it in the big screen!!!
One year… I can’t wait!

Posted by Dark Lord Hector on November 20, 2009, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Hp-lupin-wand-short-100_thumb

Holds knees in corner Only one more year… Only one more year….

Posted by Lucida on November 20, 2009, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

We will see…

Posted by Won_Two on November 20, 2009, 12:45 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

One year from now!!! OMG!!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 20, 2009, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Matea, he doesn’t have to.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on November 20, 2009, 02:25 PM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

One year left! :) Can’t wait for the first trailer to come out. :]
I think he could probably look more like Gregorovitch if they make him up and and dress him properly and all. It think. But they’re usually good on that, so I’m not worried. :)

Posted by Lisbry on November 20, 2009, 03:40 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I would [i]not[/i] go that way if I were you," said Nearly Headless Nick... "Peeves is planning an amusing joke on the next person to pass the bust of Paracelsus halfway down the corridor."[br]"Does it involve Paracelsus falling on top of the person's he