First Look: Screencaps of Sneak Peek of Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Movies
November 18, 2009, 01:49 PM

Good news today! The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD has been released in several countries around the world already (Dec 8th for the US), and thanks to our own galleries crew and Erna, TLC can now show you the screencaps of the sneak peek section of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction. Check them out!

Among the new stills are those of Stuart Craig and the artistic models being used for the park including this of Hogwarts, plans for a courtyard, interview with the head chef about items to be served, including butterbeer, and much more-all very cool business indeed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hydrangeas_thumb

the pics dont look verry good but i trust that the amusment park is going to look grate

Posted by alicia00 on November 19, 2009, 07:50 AM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

this theme park is going to be amazing!
and i simply cannot wait to drink me some butterbeer. yum :D

Posted by harrygetsme on November 19, 2009, 10:47 AM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

HOW McChickie, HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Edith___thumb

HOW McChickie, HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Edith___thumb

HOW McChickie, HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

yay!!! exciting!!!

Posted by kyramp on November 19, 2009, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I can’t wait for the HBP dvd to watch all these clips/special features!!! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter looks amazing!!!! I do believe it will truley have something for everyone, even if their somehow not a HP fan. I know I’m looking forward to trying some of that scrumptious butterbeer!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 19, 2009, 01:17 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It looks very very good…

Posted by Won_Two on November 19, 2009, 02:29 PM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

I’m so excited!!!!!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on November 19, 2009, 09:42 PM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

I really can’t wait to get my dvd!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on November 19, 2009, 09:43 PM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

And I cant wait to actually drink real Butterbeer with everyone!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on November 19, 2009, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I cannot wait!

Posted by KC Nox on November 20, 2009, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Woop woop! But I’m waiting for Christmas!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 20, 2009, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Oooooooooooooooopsiessssssssssssssssss! I commented on the wrong one!!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 20, 2009, 12:50 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

As I said before some people are very lucky!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 20, 2009, 07:47 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry rolled over in bed, a series of dazzling new pictures forming in his mind's eye... he had just won the Triwizard Tournament... Cho's face stood out particularly clearly in the blurred crowd, her face glowing with admiration.[br]Harry grinned into hi