Doh! Dan Radcliffe Set to Dazzle in "Simpsons" Parody of "Twilight" Series

Radcliffe
November 18, 2009, 11:59 AM

Here is a rather delicious bit news today, as Entertainment Weekly and MTV report that actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) will lend his voice for the hit animated series "The Simpson." In what is sure to be a sparkling performance ;) Dan will sport fangs of a sort for a parody episode based on the mega hit Twilight series where he will portray a character named Edmund (yes, really) "a boy vampire whom Lisa falls for. Unfortunately for the Twilight-crossed lovers, Homer and Dracula -- Edmund's dear, old dad -- don't approve of the union, and they endeavor to put a stop to it." This episode will air next fall as part of the Simpson's " "Treehouse of Horror XXI" triptych, the series' yearly Halloween special."

No word if Werewolves or Bella will make an appearance ;0 Thanks so much Radcakes fan!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Me_desirable_1_thumb

This is going to be so AWESOME, I can’t wait to see this one!!! Too bad it’s a year away.

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 19, 2009, 04:53 AM report to moderator
Malfoy_avatar_thumb

Wondering if ‘Mega Star’ Robert Pattison will be lending his voice to ‘Family Guy’ or some such thing – After he has received his advice from Dan on how to handle fame & fortune, of course.

Posted by Hydrus on November 19, 2009, 05:21 AM report to moderator
Paolo_nutini2_thumb

Haha :) neat !! I love Simpsons :)

Posted by Sidish_black6 [WBM] on November 19, 2009, 05:23 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

That is so cool!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on November 19, 2009, 05:29 AM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

Postmodernism, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways…

Posted by NinnyTreetops on November 19, 2009, 05:35 AM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

@Jeannine Yes, Dan has already done the voice. I have heard the track. I have no clue when he did it but he squeezed it in. I’m guessing he did a phone patch record which we occasionally do. I’m not sure if the design is final yet but he’s suppose to look more like Edward from Twilight.

and Sue— no word on Bella? You do know that’s Lisa’s role. There is no need for a Bella cameo while Lisa is playing that part. ;)

Posted by eiVega on November 19, 2009, 05:44 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Brilliant!
They couldn’t have made a better choice!

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on November 19, 2009, 06:27 AM report to moderator
Img00138_thumb

i sooo cant wait this is going to be soooo cool

Posted by darradiggory on November 19, 2009, 06:50 AM report to moderator

wicked!

next stop Family Guy.

Posted by anne1 on November 19, 2009, 07:12 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

LOL awesome!

Posted by LadySidi on November 19, 2009, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

OMG!!! Daniel!! stay in Simpson!! i have to see it!! i don’t like twilight! but Daniel is my fav actor!! DDARP!!

Hydrangeas_thumb

cool but when does harry come in at

Posted by alicia00 on November 19, 2009, 07:45 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

O.O Welllllll. Good for Dan but not being a Simpson’s fan, I think it will be wasted on me.

Posted by Rhiannon on November 19, 2009, 07:58 AM report to moderator

Awesome! I can’t wait to see it. I love The Simpsons. Their Harry Potter parody was great. I’m sure their Twilight parody will be hilarious as well.

Posted by badger666 on November 19, 2009, 08:04 AM report to moderator
Rhr_thumb

I love Twilight, but I’m the kind of person who can laugh at what I like, if it’s funny. I think I’ll have to tune in. I don’t normally watch The Simpsons, but their Treehouse of Horrors are usually funny.

Posted by troyalg on November 19, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator

"Er -- how are you, Professor?" said Ron, sounding slightly guilty...[br]"I'm very well indeed, thank you!" said Lockhart exuberantly, pulling a rather battered peacock-feather quill from his pocket. "Now, how many autographs would you like? I can do joi

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014