First of the Official Deathly Hallows Concept Art Images Now Online

DH Film
November 17, 2009, 07:39 AM

Many countries are now starting to see both the release of the Half-Blood Prince DVD as well as the Ultimate Collector's editions of Chamber of Secrets and Sorcerer's Stone, all of which contain new images from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Thanks to Portkey.it for letting us know about concept art for Deathly Hallows from the CoS booklet which you can see at this link. We expect many more images to surface very soon, stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Image_thumb

Ohhh, awesome! Thanks Sue, for all the great updates!

Posted by Smitch on November 17, 2009, 07:43 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

Nice nice!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on November 17, 2009, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

And may I just say: I’ve just watched HBP on dvd!!!!!
=D

Posted by Nicci Weasley on November 17, 2009, 07:47 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

OMG, OMG!

Posted by Christine on November 17, 2009, 07:57 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

Nice!!! I agree Boy With A Lightning Scar [Crow], it looks like Malfoy manor.

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 17, 2009, 08:05 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

And Nicci Weasley may I just say: I’m VERY jealous of you right now!!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 17, 2009, 08:06 AM report to moderator
394omggggg--chibi_rei_thumb

Wheeeeee. :)

On another note, does anyone know where I could order the Ultimate Edition of Philosopher’s Stone? I want all my books and DVDs/Blurays to have the original title (don’t even like the translated ones so I’ll be getting all Ultimate Editions from outside my own country), so it has to be Philosopher’s Stone. Are the Ultimate Editions released in the UK?

Posted by MischiefManaged on November 17, 2009, 08:15 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Oh I’m so excited!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 17, 2009, 08:16 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

I thought it might be Malfoy Manor, as well, but then where are the peacocks? Luscious must have his peacocks!!!

Posted by DeliaDee on November 17, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator
R3_thumb

looks awesome! same question, i’m wondering if that’s the malfoy manor.

Posted by moondragon15(ROAR) on November 17, 2009, 08:27 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

why portkey? :) nice.

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on November 17, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

In the picture of Stuart Craig, the item circled top left, it’s Hufflepuff’s cup!

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on November 17, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

I’m pretty sure it is the Malfoy Manor. It looks great!

Posted by Figment on November 17, 2009, 09:03 AM report to moderator

Nice makes me more excited for the movies

Posted by madman1277 on November 17, 2009, 09:09 AM report to moderator
Iconator_0ddd959618ae9a78efb424ee6e099b53_thumb

It strikes me as Malfoy Manor, yes… :p and what I’m assuming is Snape…
Needs moar peacocks!!! xD
I really can’t wait!

Posted by AK on November 17, 2009, 10:00 AM report to moderator

"Neville," she said, "I'm really, really sorry about this."[br] She raised her wand.[br] [i]"Petrificus Totalus!"[/i] she cried, pointing it at Neville.[br]Neville's arms snapped to his sides. His legs sprang together. His whole body rigid, he swayed wh