Bonnie Wright Joins Twitter

Wright
November 17, 2009, 11:37 AM

As the thousands of us who follow actor Matt Lewis (Neville) on Twitter already know, we learned some good news this morning: his fellow Harry Potter co-star, actress Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) is now on Twitter. You can follow Bonnie at this link.

Thanks Matt :)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wright News

Links don’t work anymore. What happened? Are you all still following these two?

Posted by venejo74 on November 23, 2009, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

she’s quit again :’((((( I enjoyed her being on there!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

she’s quit again :’((((( I enjoyed her being on there!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

she’s quit again :’((((( I enjoyed her being on there!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

she’s quit again :’((((( I enjoyed her being on there!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

she’s quit again :’((((( I enjoyed her being on there!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

she’s quit again :’((((( I enjoyed her being on there!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

she’s quit again :’((((( I enjoyed her being on there!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 25, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator

"He tried to do a Memory Charm and the wand backfired," Ron explained...[br]"Dear me," said Dumbledore, shaking his head, his long silver mustache quivering. "Impaled upon your own sword, Gilderoy!"[br]"Sword?" said Lockhart dimly. "Haven't got a sword. T

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014