Bonnie Wright Joins Twitter

Wright
November 17, 2009, 11:37 AM

As the thousands of us who follow actor Matt Lewis (Neville) on Twitter already know, we learned some good news this morning: his fellow Harry Potter co-star, actress Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) is now on Twitter. You can follow Bonnie at this link.

Thanks Matt :)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wright News

Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Cool! I wish Dan and Rupert joined too. I’m going to add her right now! : D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 18, 2009, 05:48 AM report to moderator
Iconator_4a84e48cd91bc7150c419e167949a783_thumb

Bonnie is lovely. I would like to see more HP actors with Twitter!

Posted by cosmo409 on November 18, 2009, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

OMG I LOVE BONNIE! yaaay ! =)

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 18, 2009, 06:30 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Hmm Twitter? Maybe I might have to get a Twitter account because of all the HP people….but I loathe it so……hmmm

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on November 18, 2009, 07:06 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Oh, yay….must follow. I haven’t really heard an interview with her or anything, so I’m interested in what she has to say!

Posted by Smitch on November 18, 2009, 07:54 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

i think twitter is dum but oh well

Posted by alicia00 on November 18, 2009, 08:05 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Although I find the ideas upon which Twitter was founded to be questionable – in response to the question about what I am doing, the answer is usually nothing but tweeting – I do think I will follow her on my neglected account.

Posted by Kirk on November 18, 2009, 08:10 AM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

hahahaha!! so cool!!! we’ll see if the fakes ones say!!!

Z_thumb

BRILLIANT!! :D i was waiting for that!!!! and now for evanna :P

Posted by chocolaterabbits on November 18, 2009, 08:49 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Bonnie is such a lovely person!

Posted by The Nerd on November 18, 2009, 08:53 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Awesome!! Bonnie is a great Ginny don’t care what you say!! Dan, Em and Rup should get a twitter now!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 18, 2009, 09:03 AM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

i agree w/ paul_hp_fan!! join, evanna lynch!!!!!!

Hermione_thumb

I love Bonnie!!!!

Posted by The Half-Blood Princess on November 18, 2009, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

Ooh yay! Lol I love twitter :)

Posted by RaveKatie [WBM] on November 18, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

yay!!

Posted by kyramp on November 18, 2009, 03:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"It all comes down to blood, as I was saying the other day. Bad blood will out. Now, I'm saying nothing against your family Petunia... but your sister was a bad egg. They turn up in the best families. Then she ran off with a wastrel and here's the result